Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

RTMC Top Ten Times

There was some great competition at this event and the energy during the top ten shootout for the Autocross had everyone pumped. I will get the other times in a spreadsheet and posted soon but thought everyone would like to see the top ten from each segment.

RTMC 2011 Top ten times.pdf
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Country Flag: United States
      Way to go Billy Utley! An impressive overall #2 against the big names...:thumbsup:

(and his car is beyond cool!)
      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

Used to be known as flash911

Hello Brian,

Thanks for an awesome weekend! My daughter and I had a great time with all the people we met and the really cool cars. You know we trailered all the way from San Antonio for this event, our first one. I know my tires are technically in the outlaw class but really- how much difference is there between a 180 and a 200 treadwear. Would you please make another list with the times of all 57 cars including the times and the year, make and model of car. I think everyone would like to see this. An asterisk can be placed next to the cars with treadwear below 200. Thanks in advance.
      Paul Wilke DDS

'70 Buick GS, 462 Stage 2, 2004R, Baer Pro+,
      FAST EZ EFI, 17x12.5, 17x10.5 CCW, called
      3GS
      http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=199851
      '70 Skylark Time Trial Car soon to be rebuilt
      '87 Buick TR Car Craft RSE winner in '98
      '07 ZO6, Katech, Brembo, Moton

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.in.SoCal View Post
      Way to go Billy Utley! An impressive overall #2 against the big names...:thumbsup:

(and his car is beyond cool!)
      Love his Nova.... so since he was 2nd behind Kyle overall (vendor), does that mean he gets to go to optima again?
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

Quote Originally Posted by Flash68 View Post
      Love his Nova.... so since he was 2nd behind Kyle overall (vendor), does that mean he gets to go to optima again?
      My understanding is - -- - - RTT events are a "no vendor class" event. The optima invite went to Kyle. For future events, if he wins it will go to the next in line. The same with anyone else that already has an invite.
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

Yeah, a notation as to make model and year of car would be nice...kinda like putting a name with a face.

Quote Originally Posted by Biodds View Post
      Hello Brian,

Thanks for an awesome weekend! My daughter and I had a great time with all the people we met and the really cool cars. You know we trailered all the way from San Antonio for this event, our first one. I know my tires are technically in the outlaw class but really- how much difference is there between a 180 and a 200 treadwear. Would you please make another list with the times of all 57 cars including the times and the year, make and model of car. I think everyone would like to see this. An asterisk can be placed next to the cars with treadwear below 200. Thanks in advance.
      ditto on this .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

when are ALL the track times going to be posted? i am sure alot of us are patiently(so far)waiting.

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

the road course was a lot of fun. While I did not get to finish in my car - I was happy to get timed in a car and see how I stack up against some of the best. I will take my 73.75 - it lets me bechmark that I am improving - I dont get times in the HPDE sessions usually and you cant really see how you stack up against guys like kyle and brian in amazing cars.

Lots o fun!
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

Jeff, Which car were you in when you ran the 73.75? What happened to your Mustang? And, isn't your Mustang running R1 tires? Awesome car BTW
      Paul Wilke DDS

'70 Buick GS, 462 Stage 2, 2004R, Baer Pro+,
      FAST EZ EFI, 17x12.5, 17x10.5 CCW, called
      3GS
      http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?t=199851
      '70 Skylark Time Trial Car soon to be rebuilt
      '87 Buick TR Car Craft RSE winner in '98
      '07 ZO6, Katech, Brembo, Moton

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com