Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      My array is based on a 2" round circuit board. I will be investigating the new tooling costs for rectangular boards in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s
      See Illumin8s at www.illumin8s.com

'73 Dodge Challenger

Country Flag: United States
      Any plans for a 67 Firebird?
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap

Tony,

Payment inbound for my 69 DRL's.

Thanks, Sammy
      69LSX

Called and left you a voice mail. If you don't happen to get it, I am looking for the lower lights for a 69 Camaro that go in the lower valence. Would like them in amber if at all possible.

Thank you!
      Brandt

Thanks to everyone that has inquired about these lights. I will be having a "SPECIAL" soon - so look for it. Thanks again for all the interest.
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s

'73 Dodge Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue73 View Post
      Thanks to everyone that has inquired about these lights. I will be having a "SPECIAL" soon - so look for it. Thanks again for all the interest.
      I am wanting to get a set of the Illumin8's for my 69 Camaro. How can I purchase a set of these and are you having a special on them now??

Do you happen to know why kind of amperage they typically draw? I have a few guys around here that I think I can get on board with your kit-I've already modified theirs for auto-on headlights with a 30 second delay off feature so I'm thinking of swapping the amber lighting with your kit so all four lights are auto-on with delay off. I have one customer who has a black Camaro that I tested a slow fade off headlight circuit that I think would look killer with all four forward lights fading out with delay.

Currently I see about a 18-24 amp draw on 2 headlights so if I double that amount I may go ahead and upgrade the relays I currently use to 50A versions. Please advise...thank you!
      "...if at first you don't succeed, try again.
      If you still don't succeed, then quit-no sense being a damn fool about it..."
      -W.C. Fields

HARNESSWORX
      (formerly gmachinz)

being that they are LED the current draw shouldn't anywhere near what the headlights draw.
      Brad Shepard
      69 Malibu
      Marshall, MO

Here's a quick update - I'm starting the 67-68 RS Camaro's tonight. Look for photo's soon. Keep the requests coming!
      Any update on these? I'd be interested in a set for a 67 rs........

Sorry for the late reply. But having a clear lenses installed in the 66-67 NOVA bumper would be sweet where you could have these as fog lights/DRL and then become the turn signal.

Tony,

I have a 71 cutlass with turn signal lights similar to the 69 Camaro. I was looking at the digi-tail led turn lights when I saw this and it is way cooler. Do you have a set that will work with the 71-72 cutlass housing?

Quote Originally Posted by freddyb View Post
      Tony,

I have a 71 cutlass with turn signal lights similar to the 69 Camaro. I was looking at the digi-tail led turn lights when I saw this and it is way cooler. Do you have a set that will work with the 71-72 cutlass housing?
      I just received a perfect example of a stock parking light lens for the 71 & 72 Olds Cutlass'. I was stoked to see the mounting is exact to the '69 Camaro and was hoping the back side was molded the same. ....... Well I wished it to be true - but no go. I'm laser cutting some new tabs and I will start a new thread when I get my hands on them. These will look as good as the '69 Camaro application. Hand in there!
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s

'73 Dodge Challenger

I just received a perfect example of a stock parking light lens for the 71 & 72 Olds Cutlass'. I was stoked to see the mounting is exact to the '69 Camaro and was hoping the back side was molded the same. ....... Well I wished it to be true - but no go. I'm laser cutting some new tabs and I will start a new thread when I get my hands on them. These will look as good as the '69 Camaro application. Hand in there!

Success - I prototyped these out and the cutlass install looks as good as the Camaro. Look for a new thread on the Cutlass application. Cheers -
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s

'73 Dodge Challenger

Tony, can't wait to see the cutlass setup I have been waiting for these to be completed. I saw the youtube of the lights, do you have a post with them in the cutlass for the complete visual picture? If not I will be honored to install them and make a clip. What is included in the package and what will be the price?

what are the dimensions of the universal kit? Do you have any pictures?

Ordered mine just now for my 69 Camaro. thanks for the quick response.... I'll send photos after install.
      1969 camaro pro-touring.
      link to my album:http://photobucket.com/albums/xx160/...ro Restoration
      Steve

The Universal kit has a generic laser cut tab that you can cut, form, drill into the configuration that you need. I'll shoot a photo for you and post it here.

What I include in the Universal kit is (4) stainless steel tabs, 1 no-load electronic flasher and (2) LED arrays. The reason I include (4) tabs is the first to experiment with by bending, twisting, drilling, the second to improve your design and the remaining two to make work. The tabs are made from 24 ga. #4 finish polish stainless steel - so they will not rust - don't need paint and reflect the led light.
      Last edited by Bigblue73; 05-22-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Added photo
      Tony Edler
      Illumin8s

'73 Dodge Challenger

The Universal kit has a generic laser cut tab that you can cut, form, drill into the configuration that you need. I'll shoot a photo for you and post it here.
      That won't be great. I'll be getting the car in paint in 6 weeks, I'd like to incorporate this lighting if I can make the universal kit work.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenp0827 View Post
      Ordered mine just now for my 69 Camaro. thanks for the quick response.... I'll send photos after install.
      Great product...they look awesome and the quality is a 10 out of 10.
      only bad thing is now I have to upgrade my headlights to match. good problem to have.

1969 camaro pro-touring.
      link to my album:http://photobucket.com/albums/xx160/...ro Restoration
      Steve

Country Flag: New Zealand
      Agreed! Excellent product and excellent service. My '69 looks great with these lights and the Truck Lite 27270C LED headlights.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com