Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

GA Convoy to RTMC

I know I have seen where a few Ga guys are going, but Jeff, David, Brent and Myself will be heading up early Friday morning to make it in time for the cruise.

Post up if your interested in meeting up with us to head north.

Robert

what time are you guys leaving? I would be interested in going with you.
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

hey wicked 68, I think I remember you from the Mitty at Road Atl last year. I think your dad may have been with you. I was with Jeff, David and Robert under the tent by your car. I was thinking that we were leaving around 5:30-6:00??? not positive, it may be earlier. But you are more than welcome to join.

Brent

Robert I,m going up on Friday let me know what time your leaving where to meet.

Stuart

hey robert. we will be heading up from madisonville friday morn as well. maybe we'll run into you guys. we'll be hauling up like at peach state.

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Quote Originally Posted by protouring70 View Post
      hey wicked 68, I think I remember you from the Mitty at Road Atl last year. I think your dad may have been with you. I was with Jeff, David and Robert under the tent by your car. I was thinking that we were leaving around 5:30-6:00??? not positive, it may be earlier. But you are more than welcome to join.

Brent
      We will probably leave David Sloan's place ( 265 Willie West Road Canton Ga ) at around 8:00am . It's only a 4hr drive up there . We don't need to be there 'till 12:00 . And Nashville is an hour behind us .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

lol I forgot about the time zone change. But ya Leave at 8am would give us time to possibly stop for breakfast????

Cool Eric, will def catch up. You got the car up and going?

Robert

We will have plenty of time to eat , stop , smell the roses , pee-pee, get gas , etc....

CONVOY !!!
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Quote Originally Posted by RS_Customs View Post
      lol I forgot about the time zone change. But ya Leave at 8am would give us time to possibly stop for breakfast????

Cool Eric, will def catch up. You got the car up and going?

Robert
      trans has been done for a few months. i had some carb trouble last week and just got it straightened out tonight. i got a couple other "things" done to her as well.

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

It's almost here! See you guys Friday morning at David's ready to head north at 8 am.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by ColSanders View Post
      Robert I,m going up on Friday let me know what time your leaving where to meet.

Stuart
      Hey Stuart, we will be leaving around 8:am from my house, Come on an we will go up together!!
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

8:00 am !!
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

have a safe trip up - we are heading out at 2 pm - too many things to do in the morning. will catch you guys saturday morning. my dad is coming with me. he is bringing his z06 -
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

Terri & Brad are heading out as soon as the front moves through tonight...see you at the registration table tomorrow AM.

Brad

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com