Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Volunteers needed for RTMC Please Read This

Volunteers needed for RTMC Please Read This

I thought it would be easier to start a thread for volunteers and what day(s) you can help out. We need tech guys on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. Car Show workers for Saturday and Sunday someone to run the timing and work the track.
      If you will list your shirt size, I will see you get a Staff/Worker shirt for the event, thanks!
      Friday. We will need people that will be going on the Cruise to help Tech, Register and help with the Cruise.
      Saturday, Help finish Tech and work the Car Show
      Sunday, Track workers and someone to run the timing
      The racing can not start till all the cars have been tech inspected. Once the inspection is completed you will be done or you could be reassigned to another job.
      So if you are planning on being there when the track opens in the morning please sign-up.
      I will need your name, which day and what you are willing to sign up for.
      Also email me with your name and cell number. [email protected]
      If you need to contact me my cell is 714 458-6568 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Thanks in advance for helping on the RTMC Nashville.
      Chuck Felten 1973 Camaro RS/LT

Country Flag: United States
      Sent email.

Sent email

email sent
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Second Request. Only a week to go and I only have 4 Volunteers?????? Come on guys we really can't do this with help. Please email or call me if you can help even for a couple hours.

Hi Chuck
      I am coming up Friday morning, so any thing i can do to help is always a pleasure.
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Chuck,

I'm signed up to participate, but I can volunteer before the event. Not sure if that is workable. I plan on arriving Thursday evening.

I will be there for the cruise and Sat and Sun . Let me know when and where you need me and i'll be glad to help .

Hey Chuck, I sent you an email. I will be there Friday with David. So let me know, Any time Sat or even other times?

Cant thank you guys enough for jumping in to help out. All volunteers are welcome to join the cruise and are invited to the dinner as well at no charge. You will get an event t-shirt as well for helping again at no charge.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

OK Here is my first cut at the Volunteers. This is just a wish list but if you can help that would be Great. If you have friend that are willing to work bring them along.

I plan on being at the Hotel around 11:00 to start Reg and Tech. When you get there please try to find me so I can put you to work.

Attached is a picture of my car so look for it and you have found me or call my cell 310 283 5495.

Thanks to Brian for posting this on the Pro-touring site.
      Cant thank you guys enough for jumping in to help out. All volunteers are welcome to join the cruise and are invited to the dinner as well at no charge. You will get an event t-shirt as well for helping again at no charge.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com