Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

RTMC invite given to the first car built on Spike's new show Search & Restore

For those who watch the Powerblock shows, you should be aware by now that they are launching a new show called Search & Restore. They really focus on helping those that need it so is a true life changing event for the ones who get selected. They have just finished filming the first episode, which is a 67 Nova, and they went the pro-touring route on the build with a Heidts front and rear suspension, Wilwood brakes, 18 inch wheels, BFG tires etc....

I was there for the reveal last week and Mark and I gave the owner a VIP all-expense paid invite to RTMC so he can start enjoying his new ride. The cool part is that they 4-5 episodes of the build start airing the weekend of 5/7 so you will be able to see this car in action up close before you get to see it finished on TV. They will be filming some follow-up footage of the car at the event as well to be used in another episode down the road. I know everyone will welcome the new guy with open arms and make him feel comfortable so he can see how much fun these things are.

Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Country Flag: United States
      Sounds good! I thought we welcomed everyone with open arms though...
      Tom

Sounds like a great show! I am going to miss the RTMC this year but plan on making RTTH. Maybe he will get hooked and show up there. I know everybody has made me feel welcome at the events!
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

We will welcome him and his family to ours!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com