Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks to Bill, Melinda and the sponsors like Albert (Carbon Customs), Mike (AAW), BFG and whoever else helped out.
      It was another great event by Bill. Thanks to all the people that attended. I wish I had more time to look at the cars and put faces to some of the names and rides.
      Thanks to every one that helped me change the pinion seal. That is one thing about this group that is so awesome. Every one helps to get cars fixed and back on the track or home if need be. They keep good spirits even if things go wrong. I know quite a few of us were working on are cars, but I did not here one person complaining about it.
      The track and event crew did a great job moving the schedule around to work with the weather. Luckily the rain missed up but good job staying on top of it.

And last but not least what a AWESOME job Vinny did driving his new ride!!!!!!! He was able to run very fast and hard in a car he does not have a lot of seat time in. He will be a great addition to the field of cars at OSCI. Jake - Nice job on the car. Fast as always.
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

Thanks Randy!!! Hope to see you soon.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Quote Originally Posted by ProBell View Post
      Thanks to Bill, Melinda and the sponsors like Albert (Carbon Customs), Mike (AAW), BFG and whoever else helped out.
      It was another great event by Bill. Thanks to all the people that attended. I wish I had more time to look at the cars and put faces to some of the names and rides.
      Thanks to every one that helped me change the pinion seal. That is one thing about this group that is so awesome. Every one helps to get cars fixed and back on the track or home if need be. They keep good spirits even if things go wrong. I know quite a few of us were working on are cars, but I did not here one person complaining about it.
      The track and event crew did a great job moving the schedule around to work with the weather. Luckily the rain missed up but good job staying on top of it.

And last but not least what a AWESOME job Vinny did driving his new ride!!!!!!! He was able to run very fast and hard in a car he does not have a lot of seat time in. He will be a great addition to the field of cars at OSCI. Jake - Nice job on the car. Fast as always.
      yeah buddy...sorry I never got to officialy meet you. We were both a little busy throughout the day!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Thanks for the fun ! See Ron go ? Sorry Dude.

Randy, I swear I saw you pull the motor and trans during lunch...

And seriously I had some very minor work to do on my car saturday morning and Randy overheard and offered tools and assistance,hes either addicted to working on cars or a very nice guy. Probably both!

Someone asked what I was doing to my car and I said "drilling holes that someone will have to weld and fill someday"

Quote Originally Posted by vanzuuk1 View Post
      And seriously I had some very minor work to do on my car saturday morning and Randy overheard and offered tools and assistance,hes either addicted to working on cars or a very nice guy. Probably both!

Someone asked what I was doing to my car and I said "drilling holes that someone will have to weld and fill someday"
      he is both, and if you thought Saturday was nuts you should ask him about 24hrs of lemons... something like 3 or 4 motors used in one race! -Dan
      1968 Camaro RS/SS, LS7 with Katech mods, T56 Magnum, C6Z06 Brakes
      1968 Camaro RS Convertible LS3/480hp/4L70E
      1962 Corvette 327-340hp stock
      1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe
      1967 Corvette L79 convertible
      2006 Corvette Z06
      2011 Corvette GS convertible

some more pictures of the event including snow covered yard on Friday morning.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...5/RTTS%202011/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Here are a couple of pics for ya.

Ouch dude!!!!

hey enjoy the beach house, relax will see ya next event,just so there is no salt on the roads. Peace.

Here's a video compilation of a few of my autocross runs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhK_bnCbQfA

Here are the videos from the American Autowire crew! Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/user/WiringHa.../5/h-7KxgzmXs4

Awesome... my favorite video-- http://www.youtube.com/user/WiringHa.../0/nF4dS2eu2AU

Did they send you a bill for grass seed?
      1968 Camaro RS/SS, LS7 with Katech mods, T56 Magnum, C6Z06 Brakes
      1968 Camaro RS Convertible LS3/480hp/4L70E
      1962 Corvette 327-340hp stock
      1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe
      1967 Corvette L79 convertible
      2006 Corvette Z06
      2011 Corvette GS convertible

Thank god no

Quote Originally Posted by 68sixspeed View Post
      Awesome... my favorite video-- http://www.youtube.com/user/WiringHa.../0/nF4dS2eu2AU

Did they send you a bill for grass seed?
      Boy I am glad they didn't. I did some great landscaping work. I should have sent them a bill for evening out the rough terrain. This was late in the day and you can see I was not concentrating. That is why I just pulled in. Hope the ride was amusing.

Glad that Ron walked away when it locked up. It is such a great car. Another LS motor Ron?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinz68 View Post
      Thanks Randy!!! Hope to see you soon.
      Vinnie, send me the power steering remote canister info. Glad you had a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBell View Post

Randy,
      Always a pleasure to see you. Thanks for attending and thanks for all the help you gave the guys. Not to mention fixing your own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by pantman23 View Post

Great pictures. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by sr73bu View Post
      More....

-Sean
      Photos look great against the oil dry on the track. WE were first on the track after Ron's mishap. At first it was like driving through fog. I would love the photo of the car. [email protected]. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AAW View Post
      Here are the videos from the American Autowire crew! Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/user/WiringHa.../5/h-7KxgzmXs4
      Very very cool. Great production.
      1996 Federal Cadillac hearse
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com