Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Dam I love these cars and almost bought one this year... Very nice I'll be following this thread for sure...

Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Thanks guys. Well not much to show in the way of pictures, but here's what's completed so far with wiring:

Tail Lights
      Starting and Charging System (starter / solenoid, alternator, regulator, start/run switches)

It's taking a very long time, partly because I only have a few hours a week to work on it, and I'm also soldering and heat-wrapping each and every connection I make so I won't have any issues down the line. It's a tedious process.

But, the car cranks over now, which was a pivotal moment in this build - she's coming alive! I'll try to get some video today. Also today, if I have time, I'll finish up the distributor and coil wiring, and with any luck I'll get the thing running!

Other plans for today are to install the dashboard and begin wiring for the gauges (speedo, tach, water temp, oil pres, and voltmeter). I'll also be wiring in a wideband but I didn't get one yet.

Update coming later today hopefully.
      Project KushVair - 1967 Corvair Street/Track Build

I've always liked these. Very very cool!

Tom Tomlinson
      Holley

Very cool ride! I have always wanted one of those...just never pulled the trigger

UPDATES!!! We must have UPDATES!!! This is too cool of a car, one of my dream cars.
      2000 Z28 M6-408 cubic inches of AWESOME!!! FOR SALE!!!
      2007 Xterra M6-lift, mud tires, winch, etc., wifey-mobile
      2006 CTS-V M6-Chariot of Awesome
      1979 Z28---Project "Chariot of Awesome II"

Thanks guys - I'm ashamed to say that I haven't gotten any further with the build. My business has me working all hours of the night lately, I'm hoping that I'll be able to spend more time on the car in the next couple of months. I'll definitely post updates when I do!
      Project KushVair - 1967 Corvair Street/Track Build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com