Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Other than Safari Joe's, where is everyone else booking rooms? I want to be near the action and make sure my car is safe.

Todd Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
      Other than Safari Joe's, where is everyone else booking rooms? I want to be near the action and make sure my car is safe.
      I got a room in South Haven a couple of weeks ago and it was the last room they said. I may have it available if Bill has the room at Joes available to me?

As to what is safe for the car?
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

I just want to make sure the car is in a nice area where it won't get tampered with.
      Todd Longfellow

Just registered and booked a room at Safari Joes!! Looking forward to the event. See you guys there!!
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Is this event open to spectators too? Wouldn't mind coming out just to watch...
      Last edited by prine68; 06-02-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling
      '68 Camaro - 383 Stroker, Ridetech Suspension, Rushforth Liverwires.

I ended up booking a room at the Days Inn Benton Harbor. Since my wife isn't coming, I had to find something inexpensive. Humpin' every night to get the car ready!

@ Prine68, I've (unfortunately) been a spectator the last 2 years. Careful, you'll get hooked! Gingerman is beautiful and has some nice seating around the track. Bring some lawn chairs if your coming to the autocross. Both have concessions.
      Todd Longfellow

That's what I'm afraid of... but thanks for the infomation.
      '68 Camaro - 383 Stroker, Ridetech Suspension, Rushforth Liverwires.

I just booked a room at Safari Joe's. I'll be there with my son, and driving my GTO, but I will only be spectating. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Getting close and we're getting really excited!
      Tom

Will anyone have a spare loaner helmet available that I could borrow? I'm planning on taking my son as a co-pilot for kicks (he's 20) and while I have a good helmet I don't have a second....

Anyone?
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Nilsen View Post
      I got a room in South Haven a couple of weeks ago and it was the last room they said. I may have it available if Bill has the room at Joes available to me?

As to what is safe for the car?
      Jim,

Right now there are 3 of us in the room - my son, my dad, and myself. I may know more later but it's looking like 3 or maybe even 4 at this point already. I know that's not what you wanted to hear......
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Looks like I'll be there with the 48hour camaro, and possibly our 66 Chevelle again.
      Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

Give me a ride and you can use my helmet, Ha!

I'll be spectating again, car is far from complete. Will have a helmet with me hoping to get a lap or two in the shotgun seat.

What driver qualifications are required to participate in the solo road course?
      Restrictions on make or year of car?

Country Flag: Canada
      this will be my first time, competing, I signed up for both the autocross and track, will be bringing my 70 GTO, while my 69 bird is still under construction, hope I don't make an ass of my self!
      Imran

Quote Originally Posted by blakgoat View Post
      this will be my first time, competing, I signed up for both the autocross and track, will be bringing my 70 GTO, while my 69 bird is still under construction, hope I don't make an ass of my self!
      Imran
      Friend, you and I will be a couple pontiac guys in the same boat. Goal #1 - don't total the car. Goal #2 - make sure that if people are laughing when I'm on the course, they're laughing with me.

Country Flag: Canada
      don't forget goal #3 try and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by wmhjr View Post
      Jim,

Right now there are 3 of us in the room - my son, my dad, and myself. I may know more later but it's looking like 3 or maybe even 4 at this point already. I know that's not what you wanted to hear......

No problem , I still have the room in south haven. I had my name on the list for a room at Surfari Joes but they never called me yet they just had others who just booked the rooms? It will be fun no matter what !!!

See ya all there. I am having some issues with the cormaro that are just plain strange but I am thrashing to work them out. Why is that the gremlins show up the week before?
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

don't forget goal #3 try and have fun!
      The trick is to learn to laugh at yourself and the others will be right there to offer help and advise on how to refine and get better..... This is a major social event as much as it is a competition so don't worry and be happy,, cause everyone else will be having fun too...

I'll have my blue 70 Z clone down and hopefully the white 73TA as well so your welcome to hang out with another Poncho fan who's killed a clone or two in his day too btw....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Imran
      It will be cool to have two 1970 GTOs at the event! I am actually now considering running the road course....hmmmm..

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com