• Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bob Johnson
      what am I doiin here?????
      I figured you were in yer twenties. Do wop this:

It's amazing that this 32 didn't even get a pity pick at Columbus..If you look at it closely, it's more of a car than a few of the top 5 cars were if you ask me. The 32's are what Alan is known for, and that's mostly what's in his shop now, but he really likes working on the street machines. My Camaro and Cuda really excited him. Doug Cooper's Camaro he's looking to build, really has him excited.

Yeah I forgot Alan built your camaro,that was a cool ride,I like anything with engines bigger than they need to be.Sb2's in a 32,All aluminum 406 in a 69 camaro.

I love big cube's.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyd
      i just talked to my connection , they went 256 ,at 20 lbs of boost the motor is set up for 40 lbs .

sweet,

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman
      sweet,
      Poteet got the Bonneville Fever real bad. I sold him Rabbits Northstar Powered 32 Roadster a few years back. George had a flat head powered 32 at Bonneville and was running 125 or so. I told him he needed to graduate and the NS powered 32 was THE Ticket. He bought it and he and all his crew flogged the snot out of it. They ran mid 180's with it. Must have made 30 passes or more with it. That Cuda is unbelievable. Glad he put that effort into a race car instead of a street machine. That would have made tough sailing for me and my Cuda.
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

(Disclamer: Any and all "questionable" comments made by Bob Johnson, Redneck, are to be taken as good natured Good 'ol boy humor. If I offended you, please get a sense of humor...)

Bob - When are you going to take the Cuda to the salt?? I know it was not built for it, but man would that baby fly!!

Yea, I would say Poteet has the fever, I believe he is running three different cars out there this year! That guy has more toys that I have underwear!
      Later - Craig

[email protected]

'70 Chevelle (in storage now, probably will never be back on its wheels again!)

From personal exprenice,when the fever to race come's over it never leave's,It just cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in medication.to cure a sickness that is almost incureable.you can never go fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BADVELLE
      Bob - When are you going to take the Cuda to the salt?? I know it was not built for it, but man would that baby fly!!

Yea, I would say Poteet has the fever, I believe he is running three different cars out there this year! That guy has more toys that I have underwear!
      61 starliner, 69 Cuda, 32 Ford, The Flatfire that's now ecotech powered, that's 4 that I know of
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

(Disclamer: Any and all "questionable" comments made by Bob Johnson, Redneck, are to be taken as good natured Good 'ol boy humor. If I offended you, please get a sense of humor...)

Quote Originally Posted by rocketman
      From personal exprenice,when the fever to race come's over it never leave's,It just cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars in medication.to cure a sickness that is almost incureable.you can never go fast enough.
      hundreds of thousands..not in Poteets case..that's just covers the tax on what he's spending..he has a entourage as big as Puff Daddy's when he goes there..takes about 15 rooms..several rigs etc. I used one of his rooms a few years ago..he wouldn't let me pay..I had to buy him some die cast he liked from GMPP to pay him..
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by BADVELLE

that salt will kill anything..you think you have it all cleaned up and viola'..rust starts popping..I couldn't sleep at night after bringing my car back from there..like hearing termites eating away...that salt out there is industrial strength too
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by streetfytr68
      I'd have those roids looking like a baboon's tootie too
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

Bob - way back somewhere in this thread you said the Troy had someone else build the chassis. Fairly certain it was all buit at Troy's shop as i visit there at least 2/3 times a month and Dan and Adam where alway's working on it.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt
      Bob - way back somewhere in this thread you said the Troy had someone else build the chassis. Fairly certain it was all buit at Troy's shop as i visit there at least 2/3 times a month and Dan and Adam where alway's working on it.
      I thought it was a Jerry Bickle Drag Chassis..it would take some work to make it do what Troy wanted..not positive though..he's capable of building it for sure...sometimes it just doesn't make sense
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by streetfytr68
      I am in my 20's...but my clock has already been around the block once..
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

I thought it was a Jerry Bickle Drag Chassis..it would take some work to make it do what Troy wanted..not positive though..he's capable of building it for sure...sometimes it just doesn't make sense
      It is a bickle chassis,Dan Holahan modified a lot sections

that cuda has drag race chassis,or are we talking about the camaro

Quote Originally Posted by WEAVER
      It is a bickle chassis,Dan Holahan modified a lot sections
      that's what I thought
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

i stand corrected - i guess i considered it built by them.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com