Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Mickeys Chassis Works in OKC is Hiring<----------!!!!!

Mickeys Chassis Works in Oklahoma City is hiring at least 2 more experienced fabricators, must be proficient in TIG and MIG welding. Must have experierence with tubing benders, notchers, brakes, shears, torches etc..Apply at 6415 S.I35 Service Road.

Country Flag: United States
      How long has Mickey's been around? My Pops lives in Shawnee. Muscle Rodz did some great work on my 'Cuda. Hoping you guys have a good enough market in OK for some friendly competition.
      Johnny C.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      70 'cuda, Pro-Charged 408 stroker, Tremec 5 speed, Strange S-60, Alter-k-tion, Tri 4, Hydroboost and Wilwoods

Been in Business for 4 years have went from 1500sqft shop to 8000sqft shop, and still growing.

Nice!!

Country Flag: United States
      heres a question i have always wondered but never really asked... you said you want someone with experience... would a shop like you guys hire someone that may be lacking in some of the skills but really wants to learn the business and has the capabilitys. i mean i can weld ok but could be better as well not alot of experience other than my car. just curious thanks
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com