Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Finally got the wheels,brakes, susp. done

Finally got everything together and it was nice this weekend so I took some pics. Billet specialties 17's with the speed-tech conversion vette brakes and also did the rear camaro brakes. hotchkis front springs/shocks. I would like to get the stance a little lower like dans(dhardison) nova, but that will have to wait a little bit...
      Bryan

Attached Images Attached Images    

Country Flag: Canada
      Whoaaa! That is one seriously bright paint job. That'll get you noticed.
      Ken
      If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
      My other car is a Vega.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bryan! Great stance! I'll bet that paint looks sweet (and blinding - :icon996: ) in the direct sunlight. What color is that? Also what size wheels/tires are you running?

Dan

Looks awesome!!! I do think the rear has to come down a little, but it still looks great.
      Allen Ortega
      Meanstreets Performance Fabrication

---------------------------------------

Vegetarians are the reason for global warming

Looks great. What wheel sizes and backspacing are you running? Also, what sized tire?

Nova73Hatchback Guest
      GRRRR, between Dans Car, Yours, and That grey 73' (sorry i forgot the owners name) I def. wanna do 17's and hotchkis suspension. Now if i can only figure out my electrical problem ill be all set! Looks killer. BTW u going to the Summer Nationals this year? Mayb theres a chance i can tag alone Id love to be in the nova...

Sean

Thanks for the comments everyone. Yea, for some reason the car looks really bright. Its really not as bright as in the pic. Its a 71 chrysler citron yella. I got he wheels from the group purchase they had on this board from newstalgia. 17x7 4.25bs w/ BF245/45 up front and the rear are 17x8 5 3/8bs BF255/50.
      Sean, I'll be goin up on thurs.

Bryan

Nova73Hatchback Guest
      Hey, do u think u can pick me up lol....i wanna go but i dont got a ride yet...n i wanna go in ur nova! lol...

Sean

absolutely hot !
      In process!
      1972 C10
      Roadster Shop Fast Track chassis
      LS376/525

That looks great and I really like the yellow. What yellow is that since im sure some of the members in here besides myself are wondering. Looks like Viper yellow but thats just a guess.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

adam

reread the post adam you will see what color it is

Looks sweet. I need to lower mine.

Sean, it might look like a yellow taxi but its not. lol Why don't you take your nova to the show?

Nova73Hatchback Guest
      Because its not ready...plus im selling it to buy a 87 mustang 5.0 5-speed vert. a better car for everyday driver. but i will own a nova later on. i kno its not a taxi i was just wishing. sweet nova tho. Happy Hot Rodding!

Sean

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com