Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Saturday Bonus and more for RTMC

In addition to the Autocross and Show and Shine event we have booked a band called Flashback to play for us from 12 - 4 on Saturday. I was at Steve Tracy's (Advanced Plating Owner) party on Saturday and heard them play. Great sound and energy so will be a great addition.

Next surprise is we have also made plans to have Chad Reynolds from Bangshift.com come and announce at our event for the weekend. If you did not get enough of him during the 48 Hour Camaro build you can get your fill at RTMC. He really adds to any event he does so I am excited to have him as part of RTMC

Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks! Like I didn't feel bad enough for not being able to make it before. Geeezzzeeee LOL!!

Have fun everyone! I wish I was there.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

I'm really looking forward to this whole event. It's always fun to hang out with a bunch of other crazy gearheads for the weekend. Should be a great event. How can you go wrong with food, music and horsepower. Plus, we get to hang out with celebrities like Bill Howell and Brian Finch!

See you guys there. Fun will be had by all.

Man, we wrenched all day to get the car ready and we're super excited! Thanks for putting so much effort into the event!
      Tom

This will be an amazing event!!! I was on the chat for the 48 hour camaro all three days....im sure Chad got sick om all my questions!!

Can't wait to meet him and the rest of you down there!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

This gets better by the day - - - - - - - Here is to hoping we have great weather too!
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

just got my alignment and some quick muffler fixing done now cleaning it up and ready to go tomm morning..chenged plans finally getting my orange 73 out for some fun..can't wait..!!!!!!!!!
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Quote Originally Posted by wiedemab View Post
      This gets better by the day - - - - - - - Here is to hoping we have great weather too!
      They're calling for nothing but sun shine and sun block gang,,, so hang onto your shorts this is going to be a wildly good time!!!!!
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

See you guys Friday .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Can't wait i need to redeam my time aganist Mark. Sounds like a good place for a party to brake out!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com