Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

HorsePower TV to cover the Run to Music City event!!!!!!!!

Moderators, please leave this in the Open section for a couple days then move it to the race section…

In an effort to make the first annual Run to Music City a huge success, I have worked out a deal with my good friends at RTM productions to send Joe Elmore of Horsepower TV and his film crew to our event to shoot an entire episode to be aired on Spike. If any of you watched the coverage of LS Fest it will be just like that.

They are really excited and are fully behind the movement our little group has started over the past few years so is great to have them on board. In addition to them covering the event I will be shooting an episode in April with the lovely Courtney to talk about what Pro-Touring is and to also promote the RTMC event. They have committed to rushing it through production and airing it the weekend before RTMC on 5/21 – 5/22. Below is a quote from the commitment letter I received from the President of RTM, Mr. Joe St Lawrence.

“Hi Brian,

Great to hear your team is hosting the “Run to Music City” event here in Nashville on May 27-29. Congratulations on the concept of a weekend dedicated to really driving cars vs just showing them!

It will be a super weekend kicking off with a cruise followed by an SCCA timed autocross, Speed stop challenge, and the road course racing…..the 60 plus competitors better bring their best game.

I wanted to confirm that Joe Elmore and his Horsepower TV crew will be there to cover the event airing on the PowerBlock on Spike TV. The cumulative audience for this episode will be conservatively 4.3 million on Spike plus will also be streamed digitally for free on the www.powerblocktv.com and www.spiketv.com websites. Viewers can also download copies at iTunes and Amazon. The episode will also be available to enthusiasts as a physical DVD, so in all, a lot of people will see your guys in action”

As you can see we are taking this little hobby to the next level so here is your chance to be around the TV cameras and if you’re lucky make the final cut. Like I say, “If you can’t be fast put on a good show”.

Sign up soon to reserve your spot in this premier event as it will fill up.

If you have any questions on the above shoot me a PM or send a note to [email protected]
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com