Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15
      Country Flag: United States
      You have two nice projects going on, the house and a great car. I'm enjoying your thread!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

LowFast Just went back and read through your build thread unfortunately the photos are not available to view. Do you have pictures of the early stages of your build posted elsewhere for viewing?
      Love the build by the way.

I can dig them up from somewhere, way back stored in file archives. Are there any specific things or stages you would like to see?
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847

Curious on what you had to do firewall and tunnel. I am using a 3.5 Ecoboost with a TKO 600. I have the firewall cut to fit the Quicktime bellhousing, I need to move the firewall back and inch to create clearance for the 2 water supply tubes at the back of each head for each turbo. And have to more work to for clearance for the exhaust outlet on the L/S turbo. Working on fitting the trans and making the trans mount. Had to cut out the stock trans mount/horse collar due to the shifter wants to be right there placed at 19.5 or 16.5" Plus the trans is too wide in that area to fit so cutting and fabrication isn't a option.

Some minor cutting at the bellhousing but otherwise was able to keep the stock firewall. Trans tunnel is full custom, no way to fit within the stock tunnel. I just turned the tunnel into a full length raised tunnel that acts as an armrest, and now the car has 4 buckets instead of front buckets/rear bench. With as low as the car is at drive height it was needed not only for the trans but also to accommodate the drive shaft. My trans crossmember is currently an not to pretty custom peice I made, but plan to remake again to pretty it up.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      LowFast Just went back and read through your build thread unfortunately the photos are not available to view. Do you have pictures of the early stages of your build posted elsewhere for viewing?
      Love the build by the way.
      Depending on what browser you use Google for a photobucket fix add on for Chrome or Firefox. Once installed all the pictures will show up again.
      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - Holy cow - what a ride!!!
      See my build

Jason

Thanks Jason,
      No go on my work computer, tried Bing and Chrome, will check on my Mac at home. What interesting is now a few of the early thread photos just showed up. I have a plan for what I need to do but always good to see what others have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      Thanks Jason,
      No go on my work computer, tried Bing and Chrome, will check on my Mac at home. What interesting is now a few of the early thread photos just showed up. I have a plan for what I need to do but always good to see what others have done.
      I just flipped back thru a few pages and seen pictures. I did not check to see if every pictures was there but I did not see any symbols or anything.
      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - Holy cow - what a ride!!!
      See my build

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by fordsbyjay View Post
      I just flipped back thru a few pages and seen pictures. I did not check to see if every pictures was there but I did not see any symbols or anything.
      I looked back to every page and the pics are definitely missing so don't spend too much time looking for them. It is dumb how one browser is totally different then another for the same content.
      lol.
      See my build

Jason

I have not had time to search for old photos but here are a few new ones of the house and then the rough formwork starting for the 30x40 workshop (new home for the Falcon.) We anticipate, if things go according to schedule, to move in at the end of April 2018. Later than originally planned but that is how these things go.
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

Where about in Texas are you? I drive from Louisiana to west Texas every month for work.
      See my build

Jason

Grapevine, right next to DFW Airport. If you are ever headed through and have some extra time let me know.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

Congratulations on the new home. No worries on the photo's understand as I just moved into a new house and shop myself. Figured it would just be a month or 2 after we moved in, well that turned into 6 months.

Thanks to Budnik for my sweet new steering wheel. All black, including the hord button. I would like to find somewhere that can laser engrave "Falcon" into the center horn button. If anyone has any ideas of where to have this done in the DFW area let me know.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

Awesome, thanks. Have you used them before or seen examples of their work? I only get one shot at this so want to make certain it turns out.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

Seen examples, I would Assume they would do a test piece for you
      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"

Hey John any update on the build?
      1965 ford mustang cpe 200ci/c4....going to be transformed into a 65 gt car/trans am racer
      1994 ford mustang GT 302/5 spd... a bunch of bolt ons
      1964 ford falcon futura V8 car and 4spd car.....rat rodded tourer

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com