Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Registration is now open for RTMC!

Like the other events, please go to the link and fill in the blanks.
      This event has one charge for the entire weekend, so easy to figure your total due. The only upcharge is for extra shirts if needed.
      Once you have filled in the blanks, simply Paypal me your payment at [email protected]

Thanks guys this is going to be another new, but huge event for us this year. The event is Memorial Day weekend so you get the extra day to travel back home.
      See everyone there.

https://www.pro-touring.com/events/rtmc/form.php
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 02-01-2011 at 12:26 PM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Signed up and paid up!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

So, is there a limit on the car count like MMCC had?

Also I'll ask here, anyone ever been on the Nashville road course track? How are the surroundings for a newb?

Thanks again Bill!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      Signed up and paid up!
      Right behind you.
      Mike

All signed up and paid

Scott
      Romszewicz Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      So, is there a limit on the car count like MMCC had?

Also I'll ask here, anyone ever been on the Nashville road course track? How are the surroundings for a newb?

Thanks again Bill!

Jimmy

I'm still waiting for someone to speak up about this before I sign up. Sounds like an awesome event, but I want to know more about the road course too. We've had posts up on another thread for over a week with no response. Anyone ever run this course before? What kind of run off room is there?
      Chris Jacobs

Sorry guys, I am a bit busy with RTTC and my day job, I guess I missed the posts.
      I have not been to the track, but I know several local guys that run there regularly and I know Brian has. He said it would be newbie friendly. I am sure he will pop in, but his day job is keeping him busy right now too.

Just FYI, we have about 16 people signed up already for RTMC. Looks like it will be another fast filling event so don't wait too long.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Thanks Bill. So, what is the max car count? I did not see it anywhere.
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

All signed and paid up and ready to go!!

Bill is the track only in the center or does it use the banked sections with walls?
      Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

Will this be in addition to the Mustang group that is running that weekend? Any idea on the time schedule yet?
      Steve Moore

Well, if all the cool kids are doing it, we're in!
      Tom

Registered, this will motivate me to get out in the garage and put my car back together!!!

I plan on coming to watch and would love to get a T shirt. Is it possible to buy the T shirt alone if you aren't racing?

Signed up and ready to go!!
      Tommy Parker

1973 Camaro- fast burn 385, FAST EFI, Bowler 700R4, Hotchkis,Baer, Forgeline SP3P's, completed 2007, updated 2010
      1972 Camaro-Project Fool's Gold- LD 3-link,DSE sub-frame,C6 Z06 brakes,TKO 600, LS2 stroked to 402, Forgeline, in progress

Sorry for the delays, I have many things going on right now so time has been scarce.

I did a quick mock up showing the road course in red. It is very fast in the front straight but has plenty of runoff around turn 1 so is good for the less experienced. The sections with the tight turns is slower so most I have seen is people spinning but staying on the course. The only section you need to be careful of is the exit off the back straight as there is an elevation change as you turn to the right which can upset the car, It gets the blood pumping when you come in too fast. You can pass on the front and back straights which is very wide so lots of room.

The curved section below turns 3 and 4 is flat and wide and feels like it lasts forever. I can hold it around 90 mph in the flat before all 4 wheels start to drift. You then hit the exit of turn 4 which is banked so you can nail it and slide up the bank before the long blast along the front straight.

Name:  NSS road course.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  97.6 KB
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrallys View Post
      Will this be in addition to the Mustang group that is running that weekend? Any idea on the time schedule yet?
      The Mustang club is running the 27th and 28th. We will be in the parking lot on the 28th for the Autocross and the big track on Sunday so no issues. For those with Mustangs here is a chance to get some laps in before our event.......
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

I will be up there on Saturday to help out with the autocross. I've autocrossed the Nashville site dozens of times in the past 6 or 7 years. I won't be running though. While $225 is a killer deal for the weekend, my thrill interest has never extended beyond autocross. I've been spending too much money on the Firebird anyway...gotta save where I can.
      Will most likely drive the Firebird up there so that everyone can get a first look. Will be happy to help out with the usual instructor thing....

The Brad & Terri show are signed up, paid and ready to go.

All signed up and paid! RTTC this month and RTMC in May - it's going to be a great spring!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com