Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new guy here too, check out my webpage

Hi guys, i'm new here. I've been over at nastyz28 for about 3 years now. I stop by here once in a while to check out the new cars and projects people are doing.
      I have a 79RS right now but the 68, and 69's are my fav. I just built a 383ci two weeks ago. Check out my webpage for pictures and tell me what you guys think.
      My webpage
      383ci, 10.4:1, AFR195cc CNC heads, Comp XE274R solid roller, Isky roller lifters, Isky rev kit, Comp pro magnum roller rockers, Comp stud girdle, Edelbrock RPM air gap intake, Holley 750DP, forged SRP pistons, Scat 9000 crank, Scat 4340 I-beam rods, Tremec TKO-600, McLeod clutch kit, McLeod scatter shield.

Wtf?

This is the only post in this section without any replies. You guys are really making me feel welcome. So...what the hell?
      My webpage
      383ci, 10.4:1, AFR195cc CNC heads, Comp XE274R solid roller, Isky roller lifters, Isky rev kit, Comp pro magnum roller rockers, Comp stud girdle, Edelbrock RPM air gap intake, Holley 750DP, forged SRP pistons, Scat 9000 crank, Scat 4340 I-beam rods, Tremec TKO-600, McLeod clutch kit, McLeod scatter shield.

Welcome to the Forum.
      William Rouleau
      Project PonySnake - '67 Mustang Fastback

Country Flag: United States
      Hey there RallySport. I've been a little busy lately to come into this forum. Welcome to the site. Honestly, you'll like it here too. People like pictures. Maybe those will make them reply. I spent a bit looking at a few on your site. I'm jealous....
      Allen Ortega
      Meanstreets Performance Fabrication

---------------------------------------

Vegetarians are the reason for global warming

Welcome 79 RS, Thats a clean 79, you dont see too many of them out here in cali. , cause you gotta smog 'em, so they all kinda dissappeared. I have a 70 RS SS too, that will be my next project, after the 69. I like the lines of the 2nd gens alot.Nice web site, that nasty motor sure cleaned up good,it should be LOTS of fun with that kick ass tranny behind it. Later, Steve N

Steve N
      69 Camaro RS, LT1/T56, Chassisworks front clip,Fab 9 rear. DSE deep tubs. 18x9 & 18x12 Welds, 265 & 335 Pilots

Video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NGU0o7oJzE

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard!

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by 79rallysport
      I have a 79RS right now .............
      My first NEW car was a '75 RS Camaro with the LT package. I saw an add in Car and Driver and had to show it to the dealer so I could order one. They didn't know anything about them.
      It wasn't much more powerfull than my '77 Pontiac Astre, one case of 24 beer would fill the trunk, and the original wheels and tires were pathetically small. Damn I miss that car
      I keep hoping I'll come across a screaming deal on a really nice one so I can replace the one that got away, but in reality, I just don't have that kind of luck in my life.
      Ken
      If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
      My other car is a Vega.

nice wheels

Thanks guys. Steve N, those wheels look nice. Are they Weld wheels? I'll bet they were a custom order.
      My webpage

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com