Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New for 2011: AccuAir eXo Mount

The all-in-one mounting solution… eXo Mount!

The eXo Mount bracket system integrates air management components into one easy-to-install unit for all vehicles with Air Suspension. This modular design allows the tank, compressors, ECU, and valves to be mounted together in a variety of orientations to simplify installation in the trunk of a car, the bed of a truck, or the side of any frame rail. This system also incorporates AccuAir's new aluminum air tanks in 3 or 5-gallon sizes, and utilizes revolutionary Hover-Mount compressor isolators for quieter operation. The versatility of the AccuAir eXo Mount makes it the perfect air management mounting solution for ALL applications.

Click HERE for more features and specs.

Attached Images Attached Images  

What a killer piece Best air management company has now simplified installation. This is going in my car for sure

Nice piece Reno
      Fernando
      1967 PT Camaro
      Project "N-XSS"
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=70712

Country Flag: United States
      For some reason I really like your products. When I was looking into and researching for my air ride system I read an article or promo on how, I beleive, you used fleets of amublances and such to test your equipment. So I assumed you had a good product with some thought behind it. I really like the controller packaging and the system seems pretty straight forward. I even talked with Reno, I think, about getting a sponsership for a system. Which he was willing to work on. But my project has been very slow going and I did not pursue it.
      I would like to share a few things I have observed in the couple years since. I feel that ridetech is top notch and on the top of their game, and beleive they would welcome wholesome competion because it only make oneself search harder for the next hotter, best, most advanced peice. I by noway am comparing or saying one is better than the other, I have no knowledge or opinion, can't even get my own stuff together to be able to drive my ride, only telling a story. My sell back when I was looking into a system was that Accuair needed to be seen on some builds, because they were very scarse, few,and far in between. And I wanted to know what others felt or problems they encountered. Searches didn't conjure much for info about people who had used the sytem or had info or opinions on it. Still not much there. A little later I noticed a few builds and sponsers here using and selling the system. But it never seemed to amount to much. Big question, why is that. The Accuair sites, seem to have a lot of money and professionalism in them, but have been changed around quite abit and never seem to come to full potential. I have searched Accuair, almost daily for a couple years, on ebay lookin for used stuff and only get about 15 or less hits. 15 new parts that have no story or pazzaz behind them. It never seems to get better. I see you developing new peices so I know you still have the passion to grow. I know it doesn't mean much but I think you guys are honest and have a good product but you need to really step it up and get it out there. Start with ebay, blow it out, pics, articles, customer reveiws, make use of key search words to draw searcher to you. Your a sponser here but not much goes on here with your product. Get it out there. Kinda feels like Accuair is a sideline of a larger business or just not whole heartedly trying. Pump it up, so all of us, everyone, can benefit from it. You had a bit of action around Sema time this year but still not much. Some how you need to be-friend, or prove your product too, someone like Steve Rupp. He's always pushing good stuff and people listen to him. Or Frank Serafine, great guy and works for us little guys as hard as for the high rollers. Ya, they might tell you something you don't want to hear but I can only image that if you listened it would be for the best for your line of product.
      Like I said, I don't want to sound like I'm against Ridetech, the're great or even better than great, (most of my suspension is from them) I just think you have worked hard and have something here and I like to see someone succeeding and not fading away. I think your missing a boat that could take off. A boat if worked a bit differantly than it seems to be could sail off into the sunset on a high.
      I picture you guys as a couple technical types, noses to the "Test n Improve" grind stone. Look up from the grind stone, you'll see alot of us lookin in the windows. Get some peeps and hang with em. Learn from them. Win us (the world) over. Push it out there hard.
      LaMont Mulligan aka munster, leroy, mull, just don't call me late for dinner..

My car is Therapy. 69 - Firebird into Camaro wana be. Sheep in Wolves Clothing. DSE tubs, Air Rides Airbar Rear susp., CPP Tubular CA's w/Shockwaves, Unisteer Rack&Pinion, RS Hideaways, Polished calipers, drop spindles, 4wheel disc, Be Cool rad, 18" Coddingtons Junkyard Dogs w/12"wide mod on rears, BFG KDW's 335/30/18 & 245/40/18 fronts. 383 Stroker, Edelbrock Vic Jr Heads and Manifold, lunati cam solid Roller, Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers, Demon, MSD Dist, 6AL, Thorely Tri Y ceramic coated headers. Converted to 68 dash. Moser narrowed 12 bolt and fitted for Airbar.

I'm not sure whether the previous post was supposed to be inspirational or disheartening, but I will address a few of your comments below either way:

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
      My sell back when I was looking into a system was that Accuair needed to be seen on some builds, because they were very scarse, few,and far in between.
      It's unfortunate that although AccuAir has been around for 10 years, we have not been embraced like ridetech in the Pro-Touring market (which is clearly where your market research is based). I say unfortunate, but realistically it is a direct result of lack of specific marketing to this audience on our part due to budget limitations (nation wide shows, auto x sponsorships, etc). I will say that we have made some tremendous progress in this market in the last few years with many of the top builders now choosing AccuAir products over the competition. Some of our favorite projects are highlighted on our blog: http://blog.accuairsuspension.com/?p=270 and http://blog.accuairsuspension.com/?p=56

I have searched Accuair, almost daily for a couple years, on ebay lookin for used stuff and only get about 15 or less hits.
      Umm... no used systems on ebay is a good thing right? I think that it is a good indicator that our customers like our products enough that they actually want to keep them

Start with ebay, blow it out, pics, articles, customer reveiws, make use of key search words to draw searcher to you.
      We actually let a few of our dealers handle the ebay sales. Or our webstore is a great way to purchase products directly from us if you prefer.

had a bit of action around Sema time this year but still not much.
      It sounds like you were not able to attend SEMA this year, but there were actually 41 AccuAir Equipped Feature Vehicles at this year’s show! We were fortunate enough to have our products on some of the most prestigious cars at the show; The Mobsteel Mustang that won Ford’s Excellence In Design Award displayed in the Ford booth, the Status 68C-10 that won the GM Design award for Best GM Truck, the Tucci Nomad that won the Goodguys award, and the Lexus LS600 displayed in the Lexus booth to name a few.

I'm gonna choose not to address the rest of comments What I will say is that with 10 years of providing premium products and support to our growing audience of customers, AccuAir is a brand that is here to stay. We have created a team of passionate individuals that provide the means to achieve our very simple goal; To design and supply the most innovative suspension products available.

Thanks for your support and standby for more great things to come from us!

There is nothing in it for me, but I like (and own) AccuAir systems and know that they have won over many customers that have taken the time to evaluate their product. NOT being all over eBay is a compliment (which has turned into an international flea market) and not all companies have huge marketing budgets and sponsorship campaigns to gain customers. Smaller companies have finite budgets and they have to direct them to R&D, expansion costs, and audience- and budget-appropriate marketing. Not that it means everything, but well-known, award-winning custom shops such as Fesler Built, Ironworks, and RPM Hotrods use their products.

PT is not their only demographic - ask truck guys, many will have lots of good things to say about AccuAir. Go to C10forum or 67-72chevytrucks and ask how customers feel about their product after 2-3 years installed. Do the same for hot rods or OEM owners (domestic and abroad).

They listen and take cues from dozens of their dealers - I do not think that their nose is only in engineering but rather in perfecting their engineering and end product. It takes a lot of resources to compete fairly in this market. The loudest voice in the market is simply the loudest. McDonald's outsells In-n-Out Burger in California on any given day - noise level is higher.
      Fernando
      1967 PT Camaro
      Project "N-XSS"

Accuair
      What I was trying to be was inspirational. Sorry if it come across that wrong. I suck at expressing in writing what I'm thinking. Great product, lots of work into it in research and longevity. I was just tring to say that, and that I feel you have the potential to be bigger and with more of a presense. Trying to say it in a way that didn't sound like I was comparing quality between two companys. Only that I feel you have so much more of an oppurtunity out there. The ridetech guys seem to growing and haven fun at the same time. Was not trying to say anyting else. As for ebay, I search ebay for good deals on used stuff everday not spefically for Accuair stuff. I'm old school when ebay used to be only old stuff from peoples closets. But it can be a good tool also.
      You have some great projects on your offical site, but only the people who specifically go to that site see them. Some of those great builds could of been followed here and on others sites so the people searching for suspension ideas could find them and then be directed to you. Thats what I'm saying. Each of those builds could be maxed out for the most possible exposure. In the day of the internet. Very inexpensive exposure. You have something good, don't be affraid to push it hard.

My car is Therapy. 69 - Firebird into Camaro wana be. Sheep in Wolves Clothing. DSE tubs, Air Rides Airbar Rear susp., CPP Tubular CA's w/Shockwaves, Unisteer Rack&Pinion, RS Hideaways, Polished calipers, drop spindles, 4wheel disc, Be Cool rad, 18" Coddingtons Junkyard Dogs w/12"wide mod on rears, BFG KDW's 335/30/18 & 245/40/18 fronts. 383 Stroker, Edelbrock Vic Jr Heads and Manifold, lunati cam solid Roller, Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers, Demon, MSD Dist, 6AL, Thorely Tri Y ceramic coated headers. Converted to 68 dash. Moser narrowed 12 bolt and fitted for Airbar.

Quote Originally Posted by killer67 View Post
      There is nothing in it for me, but I like (and own) AccuAir systems and know that they have won over many customers that have taken the time to evaluate their product. NOT being all over eBay is a compliment (which has turned into an international flea market) and not all companies have huge marketing budgets and sponsorship campaigns to gain customers. Smaller companies have finite budgets and they have to direct them to R&D, expansion costs, and audience- and budget-appropriate marketing. Not that it means everything, but well-known, award-winning custom shops such as Fesler Built, Ironworks, and RPM Hotrods use their products.

PT is not their only demographic - ask truck guys, many will have lots of good things to say about AccuAir. Go to C10forum or 67-72chevytrucks and ask how customers feel about their product after 2-3 years installed. Do the same for hot rods or OEM owners (domestic and abroad).

They listen and take cues from dozens of their dealers - I do not think that their nose is only in engineering but rather in perfecting their engineering and end product. It takes a lot of resources to compete fairly in this market. The loudest voice in the market is simply the loudest. McDonald's outsells In-n-Out Burger in California on any given day - noise level is higher.
      Well said, Killer. It's good to see informed opinions of vendor products where deserved...as opposed to the exact opposite opinion typically rendered on internet forums.
      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

Used to be known as flash911

Sorry for the long response but if you have air suspension or want air suspension this might help you so I will chime in here with some experience with all air system parts. I have been doing air suspensions for over 20 years now and have used just about anything and everything I could get my hands on. Yes believe it or not before I moved on to building cool hot rods/pro touring cars I had a 1987 truck that I wanted to lay on the ground. At that time the only real way to get your project flat on the ground was hydraulics or pulling your suspension out and killing your neck. Hydraulics are great but they leak and have lots of maintenance with them and if you have ever used anything with them you know they are super messy. At the time along with some buddies we figured out how to use air shocks all the way around and get the truck flat on the ground. Back then we had the best of both worlds truck road great and sat on the ground in the parking lot. We used a compressor for tires to air it up and go so you can imagine how super clean the install was, air lines in the truck so you could get to the bags to go up and down, no switches just pull the air line. Road like a 1960s Cadillac or a boat.

Fast forward 5-7 years and you have new companies coming out with better products for your suspension with bolt in parts and easy installs. But in my eyes the control systems were just basic boxes that were not much better than what we started with. Obviously the on board compressor and solenoids made going up and down much better but it was still primitive to what it could be. air ride Technologies, Chris Alston’s Chassis Works, Devious, Aim Industries, Dakota Digital, Chassis Tech and Air Lift to name a few basically took everything everyone wanted and put it into packages( air suspension or air suspension management ) to make it super simple. I consider Bret a good friend and have been using his air ride Technologies for over 12-13 years now and yes he makes some kick ass stuff, they are also very smart about how they market and show the products. Bret had the first air management system we used and for what it was at the time it was cool and people could see what the bags were doing and know where to set their cars at. No more paddles for bags you could now see what your cars bags were at and keep it at that height at all times seemed like a good idea. I have also used Devious, Aim and Dakota air control systems with similar outcomes. I understand bags and how they work but my clients don’t so this is where the problems come into play.

The issues for us as builders, bags change pressures as they heat up so clients that live all over the world would call and say my car is not sitting right, the pressers are not correct, issues after issues. If you understand how bags work it’s not a huge deal but if you don’t it is. Some larger manufactures have been doing air ride in their cars for over 20 years now and the one thing they all have in common is no air gauges so you have no idea where your car is. It does all the work for you by constantly checking air sensors at each wheel and automatically setting them up while you drive so you always have the same ride quality.

Fast forward a few more years and most of you have seen the 67 Blazer that we road race and yes we drive it very hard, this was originally set up with all hand built frame with some Air Ride suspension parts Shock waves, four link and big red valves, Chris Alston’s Fab 9 rear end set up and a Dakota Digital air control system with Viair compressors and tanks. Being a shop I try to use multiple companies to build things so I can sell their products and show people how they work. This is where AccuAir comes into the picture we met them at a show and they showed us their new product line a few years back and I will say that I was very impressed with that they had to offer. It looks awesome and seems to be the latest and greatest in what Air suspension has to offer. I was interested in seeing what this thing could do so they made me a deal and put together a system for me to try on the Blazer. I swapped out the entire air suspension control system with AccuAir’s valves, ride height sensors, E-level controller with touch pad and remotes. It took about half the day to do as we had to work on a finished vehicle and reroute all the lines and install new valves.

We set the blazer on the ground and fired up the air system, did the programming and started to play with it. Within the first 5 minutes we knew we had something that was like nothing else on the market. We were sold, this thing did exactly what they said it would and it literally took it seconds to find the height and stay there no up and down for minutes trying to figure anything out. We piled weight in the back and it automatically adjusted for it in seconds and when we took out the extra weight it went right back. We played with the touch pad and every time it put it right back to the exact same spot, we played with the remote and same thing it would go from laying on the ground right up to drive height in seconds and be ready to go. We took it out on a test drive and messed with it for over an hour and it did everything they said it would. We set it up in track mode and it did everything they said it would. They made me a believer on the first day that they really do know what they are doing and really have a product that is far superior to everything else out there on the market. No more looking at gauges wondering where your car is and is it high enough to drive, do I need more pressure in that far bag or is that one too low? The control system does everything for you and constantly monitors as its on.

This system is like what you would find in a Range Rover, Lexus or Bentley it is truly the best control system I have ever used. I have out fitted almost all the air cars we have done from the last 3-4 years and have not had one complaint about them. It has solved all my issues with trying to help clients figure out what their cars should be set at to drive in any weather condition. No more phone calls about the air systems and what they are doing. No more gauges to look at and confuse people about what their cars are doing because they never sit at the same height. You install this system set up drive height and align the vehicle and drive it. It has a memory so when and if you take the battery out or it dies it remembers everything so you don’t have to re set it up again like the others and mess with it for hours.

As I said before I have nothing to gain or lose with these statements and all the companies make a great product but if you are leery of air bags in any way this will solve all your worries. I will continue to use all the other companies but they will all be controlled with AccuAir air management systems. We have just not found anything that is comparable to them with reliability and ease of use for our clients and that is a huge statement for us.
      Chris Fesler

From Killers post "McDonald's outsells In-n-Out Burger in California on any given day - noise level is higher."

Loudness of ones own making as compared to loudness of noise from the praises of others. McDonalds makes ther own noise. In and Out is praised by many for there noise. But it doesn't travel as far. Alot of people outside of california might not even have a clue of In-n-Out. And I wish they did. Kind of my point in this whole thing. Actually I worked for them (In-n-Out) for a little while and they seemed very employee oriented, honest company, not only having good food. But now, not living in the area that they center their market in, I still would like to see them where I am. Thats not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fesler built View Post
      As I said before I have nothing to gain or lose with these statements and all the companies make a great product but if you are leery of air bags in any way this will solve all your worries. I will continue to use all the other companies but they will all be controlled with AccuAir air management systems. We have just not found anything that is comparable to them with reliability and ease of use for our clients and that is a huge statement for us.
      Thats where I'm going.

Chris, two Christmas's ago I contacted you on a dual Accuair system with free shipping. Best deal I ever found. But as stated in my build thread I had lost my job a couple days later. That whole bad economy thing. Alls back to normal now. You still dealing?

Yeah when you are ready get in touch with us and we will hook you up. I usually have the best prices on everything.
      Chris Fesler

Glad you chimed in Chris - means a lot to hear a testimonial from some one who only builds high-end custom cars and trucks (PT, rods, imports,new, and old). Also, you have had an opportunity to install, experiment, and thrash on everyone's parts. I couldn't have said it better
      Fernando
      1967 PT Camaro
      Project "N-XSS"

I installed the Accuair system on my C6-57 project. The system came recommended to me by a friend of mine in another industry. ( Cognito Motorsports ). We did the retrofit system and it has worked great. You start the truck hit the button and wait for the light to stop flashing and then once it does your good to go. It does not care about pressure just the ride height of the vehicle and it adds pressure to get to that preset position.

Rodger

I agree with Rodger, the Accuair set up re-programs what we've all been programmed to think, which is we need to see what our PSI is... it concentrates mainly on ride height, and that's all you need to know. The systems work, and work effortlessly, and I'm a fan.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com