Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Host Hotel for event

We have a group rate setup for the event at the Holiday Inn Express in Mt Juliet TN. This is in a brand new area with a large Mall/Shopping area next door so plenty to eat, see, and do. I am working to see if we can use the empty gravel lot connected to the hotel parking lot but as a backup there is a large parking lot at the shopping center next to it.

Holiday Inn Express
      565 S. MT. JULIET ROADMOUNT JULIET, TENNESSEE 37122UNITED STATES
      Hotel Front Desk: 1-615-553-5200
      Hotel Fax: 1-615-553-5210

Please call and ask for in house reservations and mention RTMC or Run to Music City as the rate code.

The special rate is $85 per night for a single king or double queen room. This will be a busy weekend in the area so I would book sooner than later if you plan on attending the event.

There is also a Hampton Inn, Quality Inn and Comfort Inn in the same area if you prefer one of those.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Brian,
      Are there any camping facilities or campgrounds nearby? Looking for a place for the 40ft. motorhome and trailer.

Tommy Parker

1973 Camaro- fast burn 385, FAST EFI, Bowler 700R4, Hotchkis,Baer, Forgeline SP3P's, completed 2007, updated 2010
      1972 Camaro-Project Fool's Gold- LD 3-link,DSE sub-frame,C6 Z06 brakes,TKO 600, LS2 stroked to 402, Forgeline, in progress

Quote Originally Posted by PARKERRS View Post
      Brian,
      Are there any camping facilities or campgrounds nearby? Looking for a place for the 40ft. motorhome and trailer.

The Speedway has onsite camping but not sure how it is reserved, I will check with the track and get back to you.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Thanks Brian. Going to call them now.
      Chris Jacobs

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks,
      I'll get one on reserve just in case!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Thanks! I'll be calling tomorrow.

I stayed at that Holiday Inn Express coming back from muscle Car Challenge. Nice place, Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      The Speedway has onsite camping but not sure how it is reserved, I will check with the track and get back to you.
      Thanks Brian! Let me know what you find out. I found this place near the host hotel, but it doesn't give a lot of info http://www.stonegatervpark.com/ .
      Tommy Parker

1973 Camaro- fast burn 385, FAST EFI, Bowler 700R4, Hotchkis,Baer, Forgeline SP3P's, completed 2007, updated 2010
      1972 Camaro-Project Fool's Gold- LD 3-link,DSE sub-frame,C6 Z06 brakes,TKO 600, LS2 stroked to 402, Forgeline, in progress

Quote Originally Posted by PARKERRS View Post
      Thanks Brian! Let me know what you find out. I found this place near the host hotel, but it doesn't give a lot of info http://www.stonegatervpark.com/ .
      Tommy,

Stone gate is on the other side of the freeway from the host hotel so would be a good spot if you wanted to same in the same area as most people.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      Let me know also as I may bring my 40 footer also or come sleep in your garage..lol

There are several campgrounds over near the Opryland Hotel which is not too far down the road from Brians

seven rooms left as of tonight at 10.05 pm!

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Got my room today. Thurday to Monday.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

I got my room.

Scott
      Romszewicz Motorsports

I'm glad I live 20 minutes away from the speedway!
      73 Z28 Camaro. Bone stock except for TKO-600 road race 5 speed.

just reserved a room for fri and sat night at the host hotel.
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

There is a campground just outside of the gate of NSS that is independent of the Speedway.

http://nashvillespeedwaycampground.com/

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com