Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Sold *****sold******sold*****

Because the first MiMod HP promo units went so fast, I am going to do 3 more for those who never had a chance. We are also doing discounts on options and apps when purchase with the MiMod HP unit during the Promo.
      The first units sold quickly and nearly all the customers took advantage of the extra price cuts. The average savings was over $725.
      This is a fantastic deal, dont miss out!!!

Jamie Walters
      MiMod HP Rep.
      1-877-348-1822
      1-815-664-8898 cell

ODBII application for MiMod HP is ready to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
      ODBII application for MiMod HP is ready to go!!!

can you elaborate this further please? Will the MiMod take the place of a laptop for tuning purposes or will it just be a graphical interface between the ECU and laptop?. I can see a lot of value if it will replace a laptop for tuning purposes, as our local track frowns upon laptops unless they are securely mounted.

Thanks
      Panos
      1974 Trans Am - stock
      1994 Eagle talon - drag car project
      1988 Jeep wrangler - Chick magnet

Sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by HULLY View Post
      Sign me up
      Thanks Don, your unit is set aside.

Quote Originally Posted by twov8sandat4 View Post
      can you elaborate this further please? Will the MiMod take the place of a laptop for tuning purposes or will it just be a graphical interface between the ECU and laptop?. I can see a lot of value if it will replace a laptop for tuning purposes, as our local track frowns upon laptops unless they are securely mounted.

Thanks
      The ODBII app allows MiMod HP to display the info form the ECM. This is vital info for tuning. That said, we ARE currently working on a "onboard Engine Tuning" option for MidMod. This will allow you to tune things lik: Boost, Spark advance, Retard, TPS, nitrous and water injection etc...
      Our goal is to offer you every thing you need to "Control Your Beast". If your serious about tuning and perfromance you will be able to
      customize MiMod HP with things like:
      TPMS- Tire pressure and temp
      air ride Suspension- (Displays and controls air ride Suspension)
      OBDII- Engine monitoring App.
      On Board Tuning- Custom tune your cars engine.
      Accelerometer- Performance Data information; 0-60, G-force, Braking distance, HP est, TQ est etc.....
      WiFi- Down load all your logged data onto your computer or phone for later review.

With MiMod HP you have the most advanced performance/tuning at your finger tips.

We are constantly working on new applications and interfacing.

You said that this can control a second screen for speed,tach,boost, and engine parameters can the primary screen do gps.f.m radio and vintage air, power windows one touch down or normal down. lets get really creative and ask is there any way that this can be made to extend and retract into a single din control so I don't have to make it look like it is not a factory stereo. for my 69 chevelle because I have been looking for something like this that the screen will drop down and not go up?
      I,m really interested if we can make it do all this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69bill View Post
      You said that this can control a second screen for speed,tach,boost, and engine parameters can the primary screen do gps.f.m radio and vintage air, power windows one touch down or normal down. lets get really creative and ask is there any way that this can be made to extend and retract into a single din control so I don't have to make it look like it is not a factory stereo. for my 69 chevelle because I have been looking for something like this that the screen will drop down and not go up?
      I,m really interested if we can make it do all this.
      Yes we do have options for multi screen setups. For eg. The standard MiMod Hp comes with a 7" (2 din)screen standard. We offer a 10 or 12inch "Ahead of driver digital instrumention screen" that allows you to view your gauges without flipping through screens. But you can also put two 7" or 8" screens side by side and use those as well. This not only gives you more display area then the 12" but also a longer slimer profile. The 12' screen display area is 10.85 L by 7 high. A 7" screen is 6.49 L by 4.09 high and the 8" is 7.2 L by 5.55 high. You could set up any of these combo's to display gauges and have the main screen do all the rest, like GPS, Satellite radio, switches etc... We currenlty only offer HD radio and Satellite radio. However we are working on an HD radio option that will also give you Am/Fm tuning.
      As for the automation slide option, we have no plans for to offer that option. Because MiMod was designed to be a central interface, we feel having quick acsess and continual visual referance to the information it displays is important. There would also be a considerable cost to develop a mechanical solution for such an option, not to mention the possibility of failure in that area.

Thank you for your question.

Jamie Walters
      MiMod HP Rep.
      1-877-348-1822
      1-815-664-8898 cell

So when everybody gets the systems installed, we need to see some write-ups and install pics.

Quote Originally Posted by CKreations View Post
      So when everybody gets the systems installed, we need to see some write-ups and install pics.
      Yes Sir, everyone that has purchased has agreed to do just that. We are going to be doing some video of one fo the instals and posting it on you tube and this forum.
      The ones that mannage to get in on the promo will have the added benifit of knowing they saved a nice chunk of cash.

We are working on the accelerometer performace app. And should be done within the next couple weeks. This will be a great addition to have
      with the OBDII for tuning.
      The HD Am/Fm option is also jus about done.

******OnlY 2 Promo Extention Units left*****

Confused how this hooks up and controls items like windows and locks? Also any hookups for obd1?

Please sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by NASTY GN View Post
      Confused how this hooks up and controls items like windows and locks? Also any hookups for obd1?

Our fusion panel takes the place of the switch. Meaning if your using a standard wiring harnss instead of hooking up the wires to a toggle or
      rocker switch you wire them to the fusion panel.
      As for OBD1, no plans for that, however you can convert the ODB 1 to ODB II with a wiring ahrness I think. Search the internet, I know I have seen it. We are also looking at the Next GEN OBD as well.
      Last edited by kjwalters; 12-08-2010 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
      Please sign me up
      Hi Draco, Done. I will contact you later. Thank you for your support.

how long does this take to boot up one the power is switched on,, you know I'm stop at a store come out and want to just get in and go. How long does it take to have the gauges and the like come up????

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker420 View Post
      how long does this take to boot up one the power is switched on,, you know I'm stop at a store come out and want to just get in and go. How long does it take to have the gauges and the like come up????
      The MiMod HP system runs a solid state hard drive which makes boot up form completley off less than 10 seconds. That said , most people will
      allow the system to be in "sleep" mode. In this state there will be a small amount of trickle power drain from your battery, but you can leave it for well over a week without any worry of not being able to start you car. Boot time form "sleep" mode is virtually instantaneous

One Unit Left**********one unit left************ one Unit Left*************

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com