Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Its on my calender, didn't know how far south this track actually was in Jersey. Its only like 2 hours from me, hell I may have to see if I could catch a few more events there. Trying to get a group together. Ron
      Count me in your group Ron.

Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

This is going to be so much fun...I am so in!!!

Now I need to get to work this winter!!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

I think I could pull it off. Only thing keeping me from a firm yes is when I can get around to installing and road testing the new tranny.
      Camaro Convertible Build Pics - http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/rob07002/

www.musclerides.com

Rob Stevens

Who's bringing Snooki ?
      Camaro Convertible Build Pics - http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/rob07002/

www.musclerides.com

Rob Stevens

As for a cruise, the track is about 40-50 miles from Cape May one way, about 1-1 1/2 hour or 3 hours round trip. Cape May is a cool Victorian era town on the southernmost tip of NJ and depending on the route could have some nice scenic roads. Of course we could cut straight East and then head south on the NJ Parkway for some highway fun (within legal limits of course).

www.musclerides.com

Rob Stevens

Atlantic City would be a cool destination for the cruise.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Quote Originally Posted by Vinz68 View Post
      Atlantic City would be a cool destination for the cruise.
      no it would not. its a dump

Quote Originally Posted by rob07002 View Post
      As for a cruise, the track is about 40-50 miles from Cape May one way, about 1-1 1/2 hour or 3 hours round trip. Cape May is a cool Victorian era town on the southernmost tip of NJ and depending on the route could have some nice scenic roads. Of course we could cut straight East and then head south on the NJ Parkway for some highway fun (within legal limits of course).
      This is what I was telling Bill the other night. I was screwing with a map and thought we could do back roads to the beach, maybe sea isle city, then wind down the beach to cape may, maybe to the light house

And locals go to the beach, bennies/shoebies/tourists go to the shore. lol
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

"And locals go to the beach, bennies/shoebies/tourists go to the shore. lol"

LOL... Scott, we do have alot of "out of State-ers"... so i think the name fits... Atleast we aren't going to Seaside...I'll be sure to "GTL" before I cruise down though... I hear spray-on tans improve steering wheel grip.

How did I miss this thread? My Camaro (most likely) will not be done for this event, but I could bring the Corvette. Biggest problem for me is the date; I'm an accountant and this is two weeks before April 15th,. But, I will try my best to make it; been waiting for such an event in this area and would hate to miss out. Thanks Bill for thinking of the Mid-Atlantic area.

Mike
      Mike

1975 Camaro
      C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by sr73bu View Post
      "And locals go to the beach, bennies/shoebies/tourists go to the shore. lol"

LOL... Scott, we do have alot of "out of State-ers"... so i think the name fits... Atleast we aren't going to Seaside...I'll be sure to "GTL" before I cruise down though... I hear spray-on tans improve steering wheel grip.
      In my car GTL means get the Led out....
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Quote Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
      In my car GTL means get the Led out....
      Well played sir.

I am in. If it is half is fun as Motor State it will be awesome.
      Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Car Domain PG
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

I am so excited to finally get my car out to a PT event!! I missed the RTTH last summer. Alot of work has gone into my car the last year to get it ready for an event like this...just look at my build thread. It might not be a top contender but it will be fun none the less!!! I just want to cruise with you all!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

Quote Originally Posted by sr73bu View Post
      I'm so in!! Although Bill, Run to the SHORE may be a better name... Its a Jersey thing...lol
      Can we get Snookie to be there if she survives the New Years ball drop? Hahaha
      Fist pump!!
      Hope to be there for a fun day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Its on my calender, didn't know how far south this track actually was in Jersey. Its only like 2 hours from me, hell I may have to see if I could catch a few more events there. Trying to get a group together. Ron

Ron I am in as well!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

Logo designed, ready to go!

Our own Sean Rich of Sean Rich Designs has worked with me on a cool logo for this event. He asked about doing this when I first mentioned the chance of an event and has worked hard to finish it so we could let everyone know what to expect on decals, shirts and everything else RTTS. I did not know about the history of the track and the use of military names, etc. I do feel this patch is very fitting for the area, track and event. Figure out all the details of it, very cool. Thanks so much Sean.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

No prob Bill.. Now i've got to get my car done!!!

Thanks,

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Our own Sean Rich of Sean Rich Designs has worked with me on a cool logo for this event. He asked about doing this when I first mentioned the chance of an event and has worked hard to finish it so we could let everyone know what to expect on decals, shirts and everything else RTTS. I did not know about the history of the track and the use of military names, etc. I do feel this patch is very fitting for the area, track and event. Figure out all the details of it, very cool. Thanks so much Sean.
      I would like to pre order this on the back of a T shirt and a Hoodie...just sayin.
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

Sean is working on layout, etc, not my speciality. We will certainly be selling these, too cool not to share.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

If its a military theme then I say olive drab green shirts or a tan/sandstone color..but black is my favorite color!
      Greg Tholen
      GT Motorsports
      Dealer for Wilwood,Baer,Viking,Moser,BMR,Earl's
      (937)763-7272

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com