Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Mark your calendars everyone

That's right, mark your calendars for May 27-29, 2011. Memorial Day weekend will be spent at the new Nashville speedway with a power packed event. Autocrossing, Road Racing, Speed/Stop, cruising, even a night downtown in Nashville. Bring your wife, kids and car. There will be something for everyone.

We are working on the details as I type this, but trust me, it will be a don't miss event. As promised at the Pro-touring dinner, we are working on new events all the time, and here is proof.

I have it on good authority that Prodigy Customs and Forgeline are in for another set of give away wheels for this one too, so be sure and register, that is all it will take to be in the drawing for them.

FYI, anyone coming to Nashville for the Good Guys show, this is the weekend after that show.
      If you are a vendor that will be in Nashville at the GGs show or just want to help support the hobby, we are looking for you also, contact me via PM.
      As always, we will put you in front of people actually looking for quality parts and some that will be running your parts. No better way to advertise your wares than see them in actual use.

More to come as soon as we get everything worked out, but for now, start making your plans.

This event will cover the Southeast, El Toro gets you west coast guys something, and know this, there are other NEW events in the works, so stay tuned and see what else pops up. I think most everyone will be happy as new events continue to pop up across the country. Just a hint, you northeast guys may have a surprise soon.........

Last edited by Bill Howell; 11-12-2010 at 07:20 PM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Great news Bill. We will be there to participate and as you mentioned will giveaway to one lucky entrant a set of Forgelines.

Cannot wait.

Maybe I can come and cruise this year. I'm no competitor but I'd love to watch.

You don't have to be a "competitor". Come on out and just have fun.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

sweeet!..i go ahead and mark my calender!
      1971 Chevrolet Camaro RS-Detroit Speed Equipped
      1966 Chevrolet C-10-Driver/Project truck

For the Nashville event we plan to put more focus on maximum track time vs the competition piece and continue trending these events to being about fun times and hanging out with good people. Also just like RTTH all prizes will be given away in a drawing type format and anyone who enters is eligable regardless of performance.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

If i dont have the nova ready will i be able to bring the streat beater Z v2.0 that i had at RTTH's?

Im game.

So i take it that Midwest event is going to be a different weekend as last year.

Looks like another great season of driving across America to awesome events with friends ;-),,,,, as always I'm in buddy.....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

You can count us in! We're all about the driving experience and good friends! Well, at least until Deb gets the wagon ready for competition...
      Tom

Sounds Cool! I am going to try and be there!
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

This sounds like another great event for the Southeast. My calendar is marked!!!

I think Finch is trying to give me a completion date on my project with this event.
      If I can't get it done by then I will still probably be hitching a ride in the black 2nd Gen pictured above me here.
      Thanks to Bill, Frank, sponsors, and all the behind the scenes guys who have put together what will surely be another great event!

KUSI

Count me in! I know the Nashville Speedway lot very well, it's like a second home to me. I'll help out in any capacity possible. I too will either try to hitch a ride in the black Camaro (2 posts above), or maybe I'll be lucky and make my Firebird debut!

It's great to have another south eastern event! I'll save the date.

Robert

I need some more info on that north-east surprise... haha... pm sent.

Wow! This is some really good news! Thanks to all those involved. The NSS is a great(and safe) place to stretch the legs out a bit more than your normal parking lot stuff.

OH BOY!!! Should I tell the wife there is an autocross event there or that I just want to take her to Nashville for a weekend to....spend time with her.......???!!!! Nah, I think she will go for this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      For the Nashville event we plan to put more focus on maximum track time vs the competition piece and continue trending these events to being about fun times and hanging out with good people. Also just like RTTH all prizes will be given away in a drawing type format and anyone who enters is eligable regardless of performance.
      Cool deal! I really like the focus on maximum track time.
      See you there.
      Mike

Awesome!! Should be a blast!!
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

looks like i'm taking some vacation that weekend! since i got screwed at RTTH's with my trans,i'll be in nashville with some new goodies.

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com