Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Wow, this is awesome news Bill! Putting it on my calendar.

2001 Camaro Z28
      www.fquick.com/01badz28

Country Flag: United States
      I posted this over on Lat-G to see if there were any different responses from other people.

We have hotel reservations, so hopefully we will be there!
      What is the layout and surroundings of the road course? I ask because I am a beginner and wadding my car into something totally scares the crap out of me! Not to mention, I don't have a cage!! I really liked Putnam Park layout because it was very open and you would have to try really hard to hit something......(good for beginners)

Man, I REALLY need a cage!! LOL
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      I posted this over on Lat-G to see if there were any different responses from other people.

We have hotel reservations, so hopefully we will be there!
      What is the layout and surroundings of the road course? I ask because I am a beginner and wadding my car into something totally scares the crap out of me! Not to mention, I don't have a cage!! I really liked Putnam Park layout because it was very open and you would have to try really hard to hit something......(good for beginners)

Man, I REALLY need a cage!! LOL

I would like to hear from anyone that has run at this site before that can talk about what kind of run off room there is and how the road course is laid out. I printed off a site map of the facility, but that doesn't tell me how we would be using the track. Looks like a really cool venue, but all of those big stationary objects, walls, have me a little concerned too. No cage for me either. Even if I had one I would not be in a big hury to find out how well it worked.
      Chris Jacobs

Country Flag: United States
      Lol yeah, I don't think I like the "testing" of the safety equipment either!!

I'm actually a bit nervous with the bigger turbos on mine now and reading "big mph capability" on the stretch. Cause without a doubt, mine has got some long legs with the 3.00 gear!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Registration is open, but I'm still waiting for someone to chime in here about the road course layout before i sign up.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
      Chris Jacobs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com