Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet build can't wait to see it finish she might need more power to turn those wheels lol.

Country Flag: Netherlands
      What happend to this Nova?
      Was it ever finished?
      1968 Camaro, 400SBC, Baer T4 13", Airride, Autometer, 18" Intro's, March, LED taillights, Magnaflow, König seats.
      1969 Nova, LS1/4L60e, Bear brakes, ridetech suspension, AFX spindles, 69 Camaro bumpers + some custom touches.

Yep, John finished it, it is now his wife's daily driver. He autocrossed it a few times.

When will we see it again at the SCCA Autocross San Diego ? Curious George wants to know...

Country Flag: Canada
      What power brake booster set up did you use? Also you pretty much built what I had planned for my 70 Nova SS beautiful car, great work.

thanks

hey guys sorry havent been around lately been really busy so heres what ive been up to.
      yes the cars is done my wife Sandy drives it all over and its actually on its second set of tires same size up front since build but i did go from a 315 rear to a 295 just to get some rake to the car sandy hasnt had a lick of trouble with the car and she loves it we did get it pin striped and thats about it on the nova
      Then i found a 69 mustang coupe for 20 bucks yes 20 bucks that i built for my 16 year old son, ive learned that i will never build another stang again nor work on one just not a fan of them. Bryce tell your dad sorry .
      Then about 3 weeks ago i found a 72 el camino that ill clean up and prolly flip
      so heres some pictures of them all enjoy guys

1972 NOVA SPEED TECH TORQUE ARM AND FRONT ARMS , RUSHFORTH NIGHT TRAINS, DRIVERZ INC
      BUILD LINK
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...t-(GREY-MATTER)

Where do you find a 69 Mustang for $20?!?

Quote Originally Posted by killer89 View Post
      Where do you find a 69 Mustang for $20?!?
      Im a line man for at&t a back country tech so im alwaya in the boonies, i was at a gentlemens house who had a stroke and would never do anything with it and he said if i get his phone working right for once (he always has had trouble on it) that he would give me that car. I told him sorry i cant except gifts for work so he said its yours for $20 bucks and there you have it a week later it was in my driveway ive never worked on mustangs before and talk about a pain in the ass, its name is christine after the movie my first option was Hemorrhoid
      1972 NOVA SPEED TECH TORQUE ARM AND FRONT ARMS , RUSHFORTH NIGHT TRAINS, DRIVERZ INC
      BUILD LINK
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...t-(GREY-MATTER)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com