Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Who Is Team 2

Who Is Team 2

Who is Team 2???? Let me tell you...To some we are known as ProTouring members...Others as Bill Howell's posse..most others as the RatPack and to a few as I don't know who the hell they are. But how can you be on this site and not know Albert, the Crazy Canadian. he is our captain on this journey. He called and ask that we help join in on this journey and in RatPack fashion, we were on board. Thanks to the ProTouring movement we are one motley crew family spread across the two countries and we have each others back. Everyone knows Yancy.. Fastlane Fairlane..Poison Dart and 2010 Camaro Performers Camaro and Steve Rupp's twin brother. He and Albert had the 1st challenge..Day 2 I step in..Most know me from The Black Pearl..my 67 camaro and RTTC event. I choose not to take the pearl instead, my 81 Turbo TA and it has been such a blast. Thought it was funny that Team 1 was also in a TA..What a car that gets no respect in the magazines but does get alot of thumbs up on the open road. Entering Day 3, Mark Owen , you may know him as the one that was in Alberts car at optima last year when it blew an engine and Bill's sidekick and driver of the 72 charger, brings down Alberts 73 Trans Am and continues the journey. I am following along to continue the journey and house all the crap that our American businessmen has con'd Albert into buying..Do they not sell junk in Canada? As Day 3 ends we pull into the most famous cheating ProTouring outlaw's home..no not Bill Howell ( he is a close second).. but the one and only Brian Finch. In normal Finch fashion, he was thrashing on the Yellow (not for much longer) Banana for that slightest edge in beating the likes of Brett..Kyle..and any other ProTouring addict that is up to an azz kicking. There again in RatPack fashion, we all joined in for a night of Pizza, beer and working on the car..Don't people normally get paid for doing this..I'm broke. All kidding aside..Brian will finish off the journey with Albert. And that will comprise all of Team 2..It has reminded of the Sema run of last year..what a blast..Win or Loose..but as Finch explains..anything less than first is unacceptable. I truly hope Team 1 has had as much fun, but some reason I doubt it..ask Jimi Day about his birthday at RTTC Our fun never ends..

Good read Danny, now post up some pics of the " crap " our Canadian bought. LOL
      Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com