Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

best Route for sumping stock tank

I'm curious of which methods would be better for a spirited driver like myself that wants to go to the 1/4 and also try out auto-x.

I purchased a spectra replacement tank and was thinking about getting the comp engineering sump. not sure now since I read about people complaining that it didnt do well in corners nor decelleration..

I recently noticed the aeromotive stealth sump, which pretty much picks up where the comp engineering sump fail short of.

I also heard about a fuel surge tank, should this be added no matter what sump type above I purchase?

Thanks for the advice
      ps car is getting twinturbos and retrotek(professional products)powerjection III fuel injection kit

Country Flag: United States
      if you are doing the twins with FI you'll need to spend some money on the good system. No way around it. Especially if you plan on cornering
      67 Camaro convertible (Jinx)

I was originally just going to go with the CE sump and perhaps a surge tank/stock mech pump combo..

I Already purchased a 1400hp rated fuelab efi pump.
      I went the fuel lab as its a variable speed pump..but found out i dont havw the pwm output(just have pwm for idle) to electronicly switch from low feed to hi feed...so that leave me with a manual switch..

I was just liking the aeromotive sump as the pump is in the sump, and fuel covering it will make it less likely to vaperlock when hot upon next start!..and can also use their electronic controller

ALso liking it due to possibly trying autocross ..
      nothing is installed but so should i sell my current parts or just stick with what i havE?

bump!
      seems like the ce with anti surge tank would be comparable to the aeromotive sump...minus extra gas and being submerged in tank..

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com