Anybody know what fitting will fit in the hole where the schrader valve is in order to adapt 1/8" fuel gauge. I just want to get rid of the valve and adapt a 1/8 gauge. I just do not feel like going crazy if somebody knows what metric size the fuel rail side is? Thanks Brian