Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Mendeola Transaxles

Last year at SEMA I met the guys from Mendeola Transaxles and they really seemed like they knew what they were doing and seemed to have a nice product. Has anybody ever used or had expierence with this brand. I am looking at the MD4-2D, though it is still minus CV's, hubs and a bunch of other stuff, it seems like a decent deal. What do you guys think? I have heard of this Powerhouse place but do they have a web site? or any way I can get further information?
      www.mendeolatransaxles.com

Wow! There's some out of the box thinking! I don't have an opinion but I'd sure like to hear more about the project.

Wally

Country Flag: United States
      Yup, have an HD4 in a Buckshot X5 chassis with a twin squirreled LS6. Nice trans and it takes a beating...... that's for sure.

Good News

Well that is good to hear! This is hopefully going to find it's way into a 65 corvair. The project has been in the planning stages for about 3 years now but we got held up when it came to transaxels. Thanks for the imput. Phillip

67 Camaro RS that will be faster than anything Mary owns.

Hey chicane67...

That's a sand rail chassis right? What kind of adaptor/bellhousing did it take to mount the LS1 to the Mendeola?

--JMarsa

Mendeola has bell housings to fit GenI, Gen II and Gen III and now they also have an SBII bellhousing available.

Posi???

I just heard from someone that they don't offer a posi in their 4spd units, is this true?? If so, that could seriously change my mind.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com