Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Goodguys show...one word...

disapointed

Rick M.
      hMMMMMMsss....
      1969 Camaro real RS SS DSE LS3 6M TWiiN TURBO in the make!(taking forever!!)..any donations apreciated hehe

Country Flag: United States

yeah

I hope the one coming up will be better. Lets have a P-T lunch get together! I might have a selling spot maybe. did you have a good time at least????
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

yeah I had a good time....I bought some billet window cranks that was the last stuff i needed for my interior...I just didnt like that there was no swap meet ...and some vendors try to sell stuff more expensive what a rip off lol isnt it suposed to be cheaper at the show ? lol ..... like this guy trying to sell this t 56 for 1700 just the body lol i think that was ridiculous ....good thing my car is almost done ...there was some nice cars out there though ...what kind of car you have ? yeah im down for a get together at the next show pt members only ..what is it! ...i have my badge!! I just dunno were to install it in the car yet
      Rick M.
      hMMMMMMsss....
      1969 Camaro real RS SS DSE LS3 6M TWiiN TURBO in the make!(taking forever!!)..any donations apreciated hehe

Disapointed is right!!!

I was very disappointed, especially after getting there at 8am on Saturday and finding out the car coral was sold out. Oh and that they said would tow my car if I did not take down my for sale signs. It sucked!
      There were some nice cars there though. Also I found a dash insert for my moms 42 chevy pick up. So while not a complete waste, I was disappointed.

-Jeremie

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com