Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Will the host hotel remain as Surfari Joes?

'66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wmhjr View Post
      Will the host hotel remain as Surfari Joes?
      That's the best place to stay since it is right acroos the way from Lanes. I look forward to seeing you there.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

Thanks Jim. I'm looking forward to shaking your hand. I'm sure my track performance will create some laughs. I'm already laughing. A friend is helping me install rollover protection in the gto. Since he has his shop setup with his tig welder and tubing bender, we're doing it as his place just a few miles from my house. His wife walked in the other night after I was gone from dropping the car off and asked him what the car was doing in the garage since it looked done. When he told her we were putting a roll bar in it and racing seats, she said "what, is he an a$$hole?"

My buddy Jeff told me the next morning and I snorted coffee through my nose. I'm hoping that will be the first of many laughs this year around these events.

Now, if they would just open registration for motor state.....
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Hello Everyone,
      Sorry for the delay in getting registration up, didn't mean to keep you all waiting so long.
      Glad to hear so many of you are planning on making the event, it will be a blast as always.
      If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note or call me.
      Look forward to seeing you all in a few months.

Scott
      Scott Wahlstrom
      Marketing Manager
      Motor State Distributing
      Lane Automotive
      Allstar Performance

Country Flag: United States
      Looks like I will be tring to make the 2012 Event rather than this year. 5K for a europe trip for my son takes some out of the car budget. But gives me more time to get the car more done.

Tim
      1971 Buick Sportwagon pro-touring project.
      1985 Ford Crown Victoria 2 door next project.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3