Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Fletchers Customs PSMC report!

Wow what awesome two days! Got up here friday morning and met up with the group at Road killer customs , awesome turn out about 25 cars or so. Took off from davids with 16 miles showing on the odometer, got back to the hotel and it showed 198. Nothing like 170 mile cruise on a virgin car! Had a few issues late last night with some simple leaks but easy fixes! Then 2 miles from the hotel we had a brake demon arrive that is screwing the master cylinder that is causing the front brakes to lock! Plagued us all day! Then something happened in the rear and my posi became a full spool! Not easy to turn when HP And 14" rear tires are pushing thou straight! So we called it quits and hung out for the rest of the day.

Great group of folks, spent the rest of the afternoon setting back up cones and jumping in empty passenger seats! Great event thanks to Jeff and David for organizing, Bill for bringing the cones and timing gear, and everyone else for the good time! This is event I won't ever miss from now on!

Oh yeah bill's (boat) challenger hauls the mail and finch is reallly that fast!

Last edited by JEFFTATE; 07-05-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Country Flag: United States
      I was really wondering why you kept driving through those same cones! I guess the locked gear would be a good reason!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Just walked in the door - it was great to put some faces to y'all even though I didn't really meet some of you. I had a blast and am BEAT from all the riding, heat, and sun. This event cements it for me that I HAVE to be at RttH this year. Thanks for a great time guys!!!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Quote Originally Posted by HectorM52 View Post
      I was really wondering why you kept driving through those same cones! I guess the locked gear would be a good reason!
      Yeah when you turn the wheel and gas it and it only goes straight you tend to kill a few cones! Oh well time to spend some more money!!

We are south bound on 75 you guys have fun tomorrow!

I wondered what time y'all were going to head out. Please tell your dad (I assume that was your dad?) that I enjoyed the chat, talking politics and such!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Yeah we headed out. The fourth is big thing in my family. So I'm dropping car and trailer and driving down to destin tonight. Jerry is my father in law I've heard all his stories. He's got some too

I'm sure you have! He seems like he's one of the better father-in-laws out there. Y'all have a great fourth!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

chad - great to meet you guys
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

Holy hell! We just stopped a truck stop south of Macon. I about choked from the overwhelming smell of curry and incense. Bathroom looked and smelled like someone wrote there name on the wall with #1 and #2! and outside it smelled like there was two dead hookers rotting in the woods. I should have stayed north

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com