Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: United States
      Bow Tie 67,
      Per your request here are a few more shots of the silver 69 with side pipes. That was definitely a nice car with unique touches.

That was the last run we made. Rear was locked, front brakes were locked, and we should have parked it. But I promised Jerry could drive. So he went and had a blast all while making a huge mess and tons of work for the volunteers. I wish someone would have counted the cones he collected. Had to be 30 plus. I was laughing like crazy in the passenger seat. I think he thought he was in a drift course.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSI View Post
      Chad/Fletcherscustoms,
      This looked to be the funnest time anybody had adding cone carnage to their lap the entire day. It was nice to meet you guys. Keep up the great work on those rides. See you at RTTH6.

Quote Originally Posted by fletcherscustoms View Post
      That was the last run we made. Rear was locked, front brakes were locked, and we should have parked it. But I promised Jerry could drive. So he went and had a blast all while making a huge mess and tons of work for the volunteers. I wish someone would have counted the cones he collected. Had to be 30 plus. I was laughing like crazy in the passenger seat. I think he thought he was in a drift course.

Yeh... That's me.. Car wouldn't stop, wouldn't turn, like chad said , we should have parked it but I thought I could back it in the turns, & with a little practice could have done better. I went up there to have fun. Conned Bryan into a fantastic ride, then topped the day off with a cone collection...
      I had a blast, & can't wait till next time.. Met some real nice people, & hope to see all of you again..Maby next time I'll be more lienent with the cones..

gunrunner 2 (jerry)

Hey I meant to ask, can anybody with shots of my dad in his 911 send them to me at strawnwe(at)gmail.com? He and I would both appreciate it bigtime!

Anyone take any pictures of my go cart(honda) on sunday while they were laughing?

rcdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
      Looks like a blast.. sorry I missed it.. might have to correct that error next year..

You easterners have all the cool events!!!

Come on down Steve !!

We will treat you and Penny and Nick right ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner View Post
      Yeh... That's me.. Car wouldn't stop, wouldn't turn, like chad said , we should have parked it but I thought I could back it in the turns, & with a little practice could have done better. I went up there to have fun. Conned Bryan into a fantastic ride, then topped the day off with a cone collection...
      I had a blast, & can't wait till next time.. Met some real nice people, & hope to see all of you again..Maby next time I'll be more lienent with the cones..

gunrunner 2 (jerry)
      Jerry I had a great time talking shop with 'ya over coffee Saturday and fun watching you kill cones! See you next time!
      P.S-And don't worry too much about the cones, I wasted a few myself and there's three factories in China pumping out thousands a day so there'll be more...

Driven daily, no trailer queen!
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124495

you know i didnt get the luxury of killing a cone... i was all over the place but for some reason they stayed away.. i guess i accidentally sprayed OFF on my tires rather than Black Magic..

Amir yer car is so evil looking they stayed away!

Driven daily, no trailer queen!
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3124495

Bow Tie 67,
      Per your request here are a few more shots of the silver 69 with side pipes. That was definitely a nice car with unique touches.
      Thank you.
      Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

formula,
      You had requested pictures of the 911 on the autocross. If I remember right weren't there two 911s out there that day? Either way, this is probably the car you are referring to. I think it might be you driving on this run.

formula,
      You had requested pictures of the 911 on the autocross. If I remember right weren't there two 911s out there that day? Either way, this is probably the car you are referring to. I think it might be you driving on this run.
      Yup, that's the one I meant, and that's me behind the seat! Thanks a lot man--is there any way I could get ahold of some higher-res versions?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE View Post
      Adam , Finch wasn't there on Sunday !!
      LOL !!
      That ride was WAYYYY better than anything we have here at the mouse house !!! so glad I got to ride with him at that particular time also !!!!

I seem to like the second picture alot.

Quote Originally Posted by HectorM52 View Post

seem to REALLY like the 2nd picture for some reason????

stage2ROUSH,
      Here are a few more for you to like.

Quote Originally Posted by formula View Post
      Yup, that's the one I meant, and that's me behind the seat! Thanks a lot man--is there any way I could get ahold of some higher-res versions?
      hey wes. did you get all the pics i emailed you?

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

NICEEEEE thanks for taking some nice shots .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com