Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pictures from Motorstate Challenge

All,

Here are some pics I took on Saturday up at Gingerman. I tried to get everyone, but there were just too many cars, too little time, and too much fun to be had.

We only had time for the Saturday roadcourse part of the event, but that day alone was worth the trip. A very well organized event, tons of fun, and great participation and yes, even lots of spectators.

Please don't be offended if your car isn't pictured here. A lot of my pics came out fuzzy - the cars were just too darned fast on track to get good shots of everyone.

Enjoy!

Ooops!!!

J

Jason T.
      77 Nova Pro Tourer

Country Flag: United States
      If it's o.k., here's a link to my pics from Saturday. Great time, awesome cars! Next year, I will be out on the track!!

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...llenge%202010/

Nice pics Toadman!! Thanks
      Greg Tholen
      GT Motorsports
      Dealer for Wilwood,Baer,Viking,Moser,BMR,Earl's
      (937)763-7272

Thanks for the pics guys!! What a great time. I enjoyed talking to you on sat. Jason, hope to see you next year too.

My car (#55 gray camaro) was in both sets of pics, very cool
      Thanks again
      Steve Lenning
      69 Camaro LS7/T56
      69 Camaro SS396/350hp
      70 Camaro-just getting started
      64 Chevelle - waiting it's turn
      2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6spd

Here is a link to my pics, and my favorite shot that I got of Vinn spinning. I didn't get many pics because I was so busy, and I'll bet the rest of the racers didn't either.We are going to have to ask everyone thats not racing to try and get alot of pics next year. I think I remember last year, not alot of pics getting posted because we were all so busy. Hopefully Steve and Nick got alot, and are able to post some.

http://57hemicuda.smugmug.com/Other/...09124108_WLB29

Ron Schwarz

Anyone mind of I steal their photos for my collection? I won't post them anywhere, just like to collect as many as possible.

Steal as many as you like and use them for whatever you wish. . . .

J

Jason T.
      77 Nova Pro Tourer

Motor State Pictures

Here's a link to the pictures I took over the weekend.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/n...0State%202010/

Absolutely! Please take my photos & share them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Here is a link to my pics, and my favorite shot that I got of Vinn spinning. I didn't get many pics because I was so busy, and I'll bet the rest of the racers didn't either.We are going to have to ask everyone thats not racing to try and get alot of pics next year. I think I remember last year, not alot of pics getting posted because we were all so busy. Hopefully Steve and Nick got alot, and are able to post some.

http://57hemicuda.smugmug.com/Other/...09124108_WLB29

Cool pic!! We had a great time hanging with you and Payton all weekend!! Hope to see you at RTTH.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      A Winner Never Quits...A Quitter Never Wins
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

I missed seeing you Vinny.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I was parked between Payton and Randy in the first pick. That must have been taken while I was on the hook!! Anyone have picks of me being hauled back?
      Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE View Post
      I missed seeing you Vinny.
      Hopefully I'll make it to RTTH this year. I thought you would have been there. Hope to see you in September.
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Jason I love your choice of car to do. I wanted to do the Buick version (Apollo) with an LS series a TKO600 and a suspension setup like Mary's Camaro.
      Stay in it till you see God....then lift

Where patience fails, force prevails

"When you're born, you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front-row seat." G. Carlin

Stapp's Ironical Paradox...... "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Oh I had a great time

Vinny good to see you again as well. I know you have a lot on your plate with the up coming wedding but I would love to see both of you at RTTH. I am trying to decide if I should start cutting on my car now or wait until after RTTH.

Did you find what was up with the trans?

Matt I did feel for you...what did you get maybe 1.5 full laps total? I should have gotten you to stay for the autocross and we could have taken turns driving my car.

That was probably to most fun I have ever had at an event and the quality of cars and driving talent was second to none.

perple 76 great job on the shots... your shot of my truck turned out better than all of mine lol. thanks!
      Christian from Toronto a.k.a "nibbles"...don't ask

Quote Originally Posted by Payton King View Post
      Vinny good to see you again as well. I know you have a lot on your plate with the up coming wedding but I would love to see both of you at RTTH. I am trying to decide if I should start cutting on my car now or wait until after RTTH.

Did you find what was up with the trans?

Matt I did feel for you...what did you get maybe 1.5 full laps total? I should have gotten you to stay for the autocross and we could have taken turns driving my car.

That was probably to most fun I have ever had at an event and the quality of cars and driving talent was second to none.

Don't know what's up with the tranny yet. Gotta check it out one night. I definatly had a great time!!! Gonna try to make it to RTTH's this year. I'm trying to decide what to do with my car...... I gotta step it up!! There are a ton of bad ass car's!! I'm thinking a blown lsx.....
      Vinnie Allegretta
      www.fquick.com/vinz68

Here's a few of my pics .........

a few more ................

Quote Originally Posted by 406 Q-ship View Post
      Jason I love your choice of car to do. I wanted to do the Buick version (Apollo) with an LS series a TKO600 and a suspension setup like Mary's Camaro.
      Thanks. I've had bittersweet reactions to doing something outside of the box like this disco Nova. The car definitely stands apart from the crowd, and some folks dig that, while others could care less about it. It's always interesting to watch how some people will come directly up to the car (presumably because it's unusual) while others will pass right over it and head straight for the Mustangs and Camaros. Everyone has their tastes, I guess.

I love the car and think it performs pretty well, though admittedly we're at best a middle of the pack team (driver and car both). I've got some plans for a small horsepower upgrade towards the end of this year, courtesy of Procharger, so that should help me gain a little more straightaway speed, which we are desperately lacking.

It's quite a challenge building a car with virtually zero aftermarket support whatsoever. I think in the long run it's worth the effort, though, and I wish you the best of luck with your build.

J

Jason T.
      77 Nova Pro Tourer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com