Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

How hard would it be?

I would like to put a fuel injected Hemi in my 75 Dart. Is this possible and if so where can i get a fuel injected motor.
      sorry i am a Newbie.

I'm no Mopar pro but I do know alot of the Hemi's I've dealt with on the nastalgia dragsters use the Hilborn injection setup. I'm not sure about a newer system, though.
      -Keith

zefhix
      There is nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent-

Country Flag: United States
      and the hilborn can be converted to EFI by several companies....kinsler comes to mind.
      72 Nova SS, on the back burner for now.

current cruiser: "The green machine"

'70 Impala 4drht, 26K original miles, 2" drop springs and large swaybars, drives pretty good for a land yahct in the middle of an ls1 swap, but thinking about changing directions to a duramax diesel swap.

Country Flag: Canada
      Of course, you have to wedge that Hemi into you car first. There are more than a few companies making swap kits for Mopars, although I'm at a loss to remember their names. The days of having to swap out a six cylinder K member to install a Big Block Mopar or Hemi are long gone. You shouldn't have much trouble finding these companies on some of the Mopar Forums. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
      Ken
      If there is a hard way to do something, I'll find it!
      My other car is a Vega.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com