Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finch a force to be dealt with......

You guessed it ..Brian takes the Midwest Musclecar top award. He yet ceases to amazes me how he continues to raise the bar. Kyle was so fustrated at the road course that Brian kept pulling away from him on the course that he has vowed to install a new engine in his second gen. The competition was tough and no one gave up till the very last second of each event. For all that missed it..it was the best money for an event that I have ever spent. Putnam Park was the best forgiven road course I have ever seen. A novice like me reached 120mph and gave me the confidence to push my car to points I never dreamed of. Thanks to Forgeline, we had professional drivers at our disposal that rode along and gave much valuable info. The criuse was a blast and boy was those ribs, to die for--thanks flowmaster. The autocross made last weeks at Goodguys in Nashville pitiful...this was a mini road course at the airport. what a blast. And finally the speed stop was another blast..thanks Todd / Baer, even though I suck at it. The entire weekend was superb. Where could you spent $300 and have such an action packed weekend? Thanks to Mark and Brett and all the associate sponsors for putting it on. Weather was perfect...All of those that didn't make it watch the special that is to air on TV and look at the posted pics...and I'm sure it will be on your calendar next year. Again congrads to my fellow Rat Packer----Brian Finch... Someone please step up and dethrone him before his head get too big..lol

Brian is the man. He builds a great car and can drive the wheels off it. I am certain there is no better combination out there right now. And as he continues to improve his car and driving, I do not know how anyone can detrhone him! He had some really stiff competition this weekend and not just from DSE. This win did not come without a fight and killer combo of car and driver.

We are very proud Brian choose our new Prodigy Power 418 for his yellow car. When Brian and I discussed the motor I was trying to figure out the best way to torture test and prove our new engine packages. I thought, perfect! I think I found it!

Kyle was a big part of why Brian wanted more power. And when I heard what Kyle said about needing more power now, I was happy we met our goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Thomas View Post
      Kyle was so fustrated at the road course that Brian kept pulling away from him on the course that he has vowed to install a new engine in his second gen.
      Also, don't forget Brian also won the Spectra Speed Top Speed for the event with the Prodigy Power 418 pushing him down the front stretch!

Brian is 100% responsible for his wins which includes great parts selection. We are happy to be able to provide a little pieceof the puzzle.

There is a old saying I believe sums up my feelings.

If you can't beat um........Join um!

^5 Buddy..... Congratulations on the win..... Bill always said,,,, Step up son,,, if anyone thinks they're gonna take that crown away they're in for a rude awakening LOL....

BTW my money is always on Brian just in case anyone was confused, top shelf guy,,, top shelf builder and a true winner...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Country Flag: United States
      Way to go Brian !!

I really feel worse now for not attending the event.
      I shoulda' called in sick.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Missed you Albert.

See ya next time

Thanks bud was a real drag not being there,,,, I'll look forward to seeing you at the Motor State buddy,,, the next two weeks just can't happen quickly enough for me LOL...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Hey, Albert..ditto on missing you at the event...unbelievable weekend but you were the missing link. Hope all is well with your dad after our conversation. Also thanks for the sponsorship...u continue to impress me at every event on how you are stepping up to make these events happen. Also got to say I enjoyed that suite at the hotel u had to pass on..lol. You should have no charges for any of the rooms as that the Rat Pack stepped up and took them. Check ur credit card to make sure. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks and we can watch Brian take another one, unless Kyle or someone else steps up..competition is getting fierce......

Congrats to Brian. He's on a role. He's still got some competition on the West coast. A shiny penny and a mule come to mind. I got's me some BFG's now to give Brian a run next time out this way. All that practice certainly hurts our chances of beating him, that's for sure!
      Todd

I also want to give Kyle Tucker a huge shout out..Kyle won a set of BFG's in one of the events, like he really needs them, but as a stand up person he is..he passed these tires on to a 13 year boy that was attending the event and was in the process of putting a car to gether with his dad. You should have seen the smile on that boy's face. Also thanks for your help with tools on saturday when I needed help. Nothing can be said on how great the frienship among this group is. Competitors on the track and friends off----saw many people step up and help others. Hey, Kyle, I'm not 13 but could sure use a set of tires, esp after this weekend...lol. thanks for your kindness and love for these events.

Congrats Brian..another awesome win..and Kyle that was awesome of you to give them tires to a next generation car builder...!! would have loved to seen that kids face..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

What an event!!!

I just wanted to thank all of the staff at FM3 marketing(Jimi, Wally, etc.), & all the sponsors (Ride Tech, Bowler, Baer brakes, BfGoodrich, Carbon Customs, Flowmaster, Forgeline, Holley, Mothers, optima batteries, Painless, Royal Purple, DSE & Spectre) for making this event so great. I highly recommend to anyone that is into performance cars & racing to grab a friend & come out to one of these events, you won't be dissapointed.

Also congratts to Brain Finch, Kyle Tucker, Chris Jacobs, for the awesome battle on the auto-x!
      Randy(D&Z Customs LLC.)
      [email protected]
      1-262-347-9741

Finch is just a mad man on wheels.

Im glad to see that toms son got the tires, they have put alot of long hours in that car. Kinda sucks that they have a bottom end knock now after the weekend. I know his son is ready to drive the car.

I didnt get to do any ride alongs at the road course, but that auto x was just as long i think. The bear brake speed stop, WOW, some of these guys were beating the sh*t out of there cars. I did a few runs with kyle with the vid cam, i hope they turn out as will as the runs were.

Huge Weekend Indeed!

We drove over 1200 miles and really beat on the hotrods this weekend. We got home ok about 3am this morning, but I will not move the charger again until I get some new meat on the front. We absolutely wore out the front KDWs this time. It was a blast though and that is what they are for, abuse. So much to say about the event, my favorite part has to be the instructor time received at Putnam Park. I felt very confident with Danny Pop riding along ever lap. He pushed me so far into the corners I could not believe I was actually driving that deep. Now I know the car is much more capable than I am. Once I get about two years of track instruction, and the new project done, who knows, I will try to dethrone the KING! However, I hope know one is holding their breath...haha

Congrats Brian on another victory!
      Albert, MISSED you buddy! We will see you at Motorstate though, and looking foward to it, whos birthday is it anyway.......haha
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

congrats Brian, now tell me about this engine, 418?
      Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

These events keep getting better and better! For any of you on the fence, you missed another great weekend. Thanks to all the sponsors for putting on such a wonderful event! I have to agree w/ Bill on the instructor ride alongs, they were fantastic. Only one thing could of made the weekend better, our crazy Canadian friend Albert, we missed you buddy. First, I want to thank Tom McBride for driving the Sh*t out of the Fairlane, getting it ready and placing 4th at Putnam Park/6th overall, was awesome! With Motorstate right around the corner, I hope we can get rid aluminum driveshaft and the uncontrollable shake at 110 mph. Second, to Brain Finch for coming home to TN with another Win and a telephone book of awards!

The Finch machine does it again! H*LL Yeah! Congrats Brian, you are unbelievable! Wish I was there to see all the action. Sounds like it was a good time had by all.
      MaTT
      ANVil Auto
      www.anvilauto.com
      _________
      '69 Camaro
      '73 Camaro
      '96 Viper GTS
      '70 Bronco
      '10 Camaro SS
      '65 Riviera GS
      '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Congrads Brian---that car looks killer and is one! Way to go bro!!

Doug

I just saw the post about the wheels and what Kyle did and have to say that was extremely cool..... Kyle you're a "First Class Act" bud, I tip my hat to you for your good heart with that kid.

To the RatPack ,,,, thanks so much guys... I can't wait to hookup in a few weeks (feels like with withdrawals already missing one event LOL).....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Albert,seems we missed a good time! Congrats to Brian! Very cool of Kyle to donate those tires! Hopefully "Misery" will be ready by Motorstate.

Greg
      Greg Tholen
      GT Motorsports
      Dealer for Wilwood,Baer,Viking,Moser,BMR,Earl's
      (937)763-7272

Congrats Brian! Well deserved for sure, you drove the ***** out of that thing!!!
      Great to meet y'all!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com