Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

More incentive to sign up or attend the event

This may or may not appeal to some folks but I will put it out there just in case.

During the Faceoff event I only had a passenger in my car for a couple autocross laps and the rest of the time the seat was empty. For the MWMCC I would like to offer the open seat to anyone who wants to take a ride, get some pointers on the line, driving tips in general, or just wants get the blood pumping with a high speed roller coaster ride. I have entered 2 cars for the event so there will be plenty of opportunity as well as choice of cars.

I am still learning the car and improving my skills so know that we will be on the edge at all times pushing the limits....

I am sure there are others that will extend this offer so this is worth the price of admission just to be able to ride in some of the really great cars that come to these things.

I am ordering a second helmet today so that I will have one in the car for passengers to make it easier. It may a little big for most but will get the job done.

Let’s get this event filled up and help support all the great sponsors and coordinators that are making these events possible.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com