Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I would love to take a ride in one of these cars. How do we arrange to get in line? I have never been to one of these events and Im looking to get my feet wet. Hopefully Ill have a car ready next year.

Just come to the event and talk to one of the drivers. You'l have to sign a waiver, and have a helmet with you. Not every driver is comfortable taking passengers, but most will accomodate. I certainly will.
      I'll also tell you that there is usually a waiting list.

See you there!
      Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

I will be there and hope to be able to get some rides. Its great reading about products, but much better to actually see them in action.

I also emailed jimi about volunteering, figured if I didn't have a car there I could do that. I look forward to seeing everyone.

Brad N

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      This may or may not appeal to some folks but I will put it out there just in case.

During the Faceoff event I only had a passenger in my car for a couple autocross laps and the rest of the time the seat was empty. For the MWMCC I would like to offer the open seat to anyone who wants to take a ride, get some pointers on the line, driving tips in general, or just wants get the blood pumping with a high speed roller coaster ride. I have entered 2 cars for the event so there will be plenty of opportunity as well as choice of cars.

I am still learning the car and improving my skills so know that we will be on the edge at all times pushing the limits....

I am sure there are others that will extend this offer so this is worth the price of admission just to be able to ride in some of the really great cars that come to these things.

I am ordering a second helmet today so that I will have one in the car for passengers to make it easier. It may a little big for most but will get the job done.

Let’s get this event filled up and help support all the great sponsors and coordinators that are making these events possible.
      Great thought Brian. I brought mine with me. Hey, maybe you'll let me steal the keys for autocross on Sunday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com