Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

All Arizona Members Please say Hello

Hello guys! Just wanted to start a thread where all of us in the Arizona/Phoenix Az. area could just reply with a Hello! Nice to know whos in the area in case we need help or to exchange parts, etc. etc. I live in the Ahwatukee foothills area of Phoenix. Please also edit your profile and under additional information put down your location in Arizona. This will make it easy to see who is in Az on the members list as well. Also, this info could lay the foundation for a future Pro-touring club in our area opening up a whole slew of possibilities...ie:Group purchases, cruises, gatherings etc. etc. Also comment if you might possibly be interested in a club or if you already are a member of a club what the name of it is and the contact info. Thanks to all who drop in to say Hello!

"I'm dumb enough to ask stupid questions...but just smart enough to recognize a stupid answer"

Hey there, live in South Tempe have a green 68 camaro. Might be interested in some club opportunities. And part of the first generation camaros of arizona.
      Kevin

Hello! Used to be a member (1 year) of the First gen myself about 3 years ago. Did not have a car then and got tired of missing the fun. Need to rejoin the club...been meaning to for awhile but have just been busy. Thanks for dropping in to say Hello!

"I'm dumb enough to ask stupid questions...but just smart enough to recognize a stupid answer"

Hey, I am in tempe as well. Student at ASU.

Welcome Lowbird!

In Phoenix now, Central. Moving to Avondale (west phoenix) in a few months.
      James J.

Hello! Thanks for droppin in. Your moving the wrong way though! :icon_razz Nice to hear from you.

Come on guys! I know there is more of you out there!

w00T! I live in Avondale. We'll all have to get totgether sometime. I can't do any cruising yet because I'm still building my car, anyone wanna come turn some wrenches with me? I'll buy the beer!

Hello. Im in Mesa. Car is a work in progress, but its driveable.

Thanks for droppin in guys! SD your car looks Badass! What size are the Rims/Tires you runnin front and back?

Front tires are 275/40X18's on 9.5X18"'s. The rears are 345/35X18's on 12X18"'s.

I live a little north of you guys, Prescott Valley. I work in the valley though. Just bought a new project so it'll be awhile before I can show up in style!
      Brian D
      Snotty Bimmer driver.

az

i live in north phx near pvcc

Cuda and Q Hello and Thx for droppin by! SD: SWEET what kind of Backspace/offset and do you have any rubbing issues? They look really good. Got a pic of the side?

Wheels are full custom billets (Budnik's), made to fit. Nothing rubs, but the rear wheelwells have had a minitub and the front track was narrowed a bit.

Well it looks really mean! Keep up the good work on it!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMAN
      Hello. Im in Mesa. Car is a work in progress, but its driveable.

I am doing a 70 GTO Vert. Your car is wicked!!

Car

In Lake Havasu.

phx

51 and 101 area

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com