Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: UK
      Sorry to hear about your laptop, scumbag thieves! Glad they did not take the car/parts.

Your car sounds awesome! Making excellent progress! and here's me thinking my Golf G60 sounded loud hehe :D

P.S. Good job you didn't sneeze going into that garage, you would have hit it - that's is a tight fit! Are you a qualified contortionist? :D

Country Flag: United States
      Love the engine set up.

Now you need to make the garage door a little wider so you don't scratch that thing!! LOL Man, that's close.
      67 Camaro convertible (Jinx)

procharger

what a great car do you get ,i love it .and the twin procharger set looks awsome . hope to see you sometime on santapod next year. greetings jacco,

Quote Originally Posted by 59twin turbo el camino View Post
      what a great car do you get ,i love it .and the twin procharger set looks awsome . hope to see you sometime on santapod next year. greetings jacco,
      Hi Jacco, thanks for the compliments. I really do hope to get to the Pod because your TT Camino is off the hook......Trust me mine is a bit of a junker close up. I can see the engineering and attention to finish in yours is so extreme.

David

anymore pics of the set-up?

Here is the build thread. http://www.theturboforums.com/smf/in...topic=139462.0

Thanks for asking. I'm stalled at the moment waiting to get a better dual needle carb, suspension and tyres. Hope to run it this year and will post video's then...

Nice, thanks for the reply. I know what it feels like to wait on parts bro. Can't wait til it's done

Country Flag: United States
      I'm still trying to figure out why the dual setup? What's the advantages over a single large procharger?

Quote Originally Posted by 68camotion View Post
      I'm still trying to figure out why the dual setup? What's the advantages over a single large procharger?
      The jury is out on that one. Air volume, pressure, heat and the power to drive them are all variables that can be advantageous or hinder performance depending on the overall configuration.
      For me it was more attractive than selling a smaller one to buy a bigger one.

I simply bought an additional small one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com