Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

PSMC2 Host Hotel

The official Host Hotel for PSMC 2 will be :

The Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
      http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...tyhocn=ATLCAGI

This hotel is brand new , very plush , and right in the middle of the better restaurants ( Longhorn , Red Lobster , Applebees , Chilis , Antoninos Italian , etc..) and shopping area of Cartersville.
      Plus , it's only minutes from the Autocross site , the Historic Cartersville Square , and Interstate 75.

Rooms will be $89 per night ( including breakfast for 2 guests )

Use the above link to reserve your room online.
      When you get to the second page of the reservation , scroll down to where it says "Group/Convention Code: " . Enter PRO ,( all caps) , to get the group discount and to be in our block of rooms..

If you decide (or need ) to call in to make reservations , then reference the Room Block under the Pro touring.com Room Block.
      If there is a problem at all , ask for Kari Beavers , Sales Coordinator .
      Hilton phone # 770-382-9787

Or call me , Jeff Tate 678-431-1417
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

rooms booked!!!

Room Booked!!
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

Thanks Michael and Chris !!
      I can't wait to see you guys !!
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

So here is a bit of info.My wife Sherrie ,works for Darden resturants. she can get gift cards for any of the concepts. "Longhorns","RedLobster","Olive garden",etc.... and they are with a 25% discount.any one intrested, let us know , she would be glad to get them .

Booked my room but would not let me use the group rate. Is there a cutoff since it is so close?
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

There shouldn't be a cutoff Brian.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

I ran into this too. Tried to book online and no dice. Tried to call and kept hitting voicemail.

Maybe we can get it fixed during check in.....
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

I am sure Jeff can get it fixed at check in!
      I dont know who the contact was or i would be on the phone.
      We will get it fixed.
      If any body needs any thing call me six78 873 six578
      Thanks
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

If there is a problem at all , ask for Kari Beavers , Sales Coordinator .
      Hilton phone # 770-382-9787

We will get it straightened out during check -in , or check -out ..
      Don't worry ..

Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com