Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

PSMC 2 July 2nd,3rd,4th 2010 !!

The Peach State Musclecar Challenge 2 is officially planned !!

The event will take place :
      Friday July 2nd , Saturday July 3rd , and Sunday July 4th 2010.

Friday July 2nd:
      Cruise and Dinner (Cruise is Free of course , Donations at the Hall of Fame , Parking fee at the Park $5? , and $ 10.95 dinner )
      We will meet at around 12:00 noon at Road Killer Kustoms ( David Sloans place ) http://www.roadkillerkustoms.com/ in Canton , Ga. then cruise some scenic North Ga. Mountain highways to Dawsonville ,Ga. ( approx. 45 miles one way ) , and tour the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame http://thunderroadusa.com/Museum.html .
      The Georgia Racing Hall of Fame is a State of Georgia Museum and admission is FREE !
      But , they take donations at the door , so everybody throw some money in the donation box..
      Then at around 3:00 pm we will go to Amicalola Falls State Park to view one of the worlds most beautiful natural wonders and at 5:00pm we will eat dinner at Amicalola Falls State Park Lodge http://amicalolafalls.com/lodges/amicalola/food/.
      Everbody will just pay for their dinner at the lodge . It's a buffet style dinner ( Cost is around $10.95 per person)
      The park also requires that you pay a parking fee. I think it's around $5 ??
      So , everybody bring $20 cash .

Then cruise back to David's Toy Box in Canton to hang out , bench race etc..

Saturday July 3rd:
      Autocrossing ( $20 per car )
      We will once again be autocrossing at red top Auto Auction http://www.auctionbroadcasting.com/l...x?Location=ATL in Cartersville, Ga. from 7:00am to 3:00pm ( approximately)
      Wallace Sanford of Red Top Auction has graciuosly offered to let us use his parking lot again this year !!
      Then we will all join in on the huge cruise night festivities in the Historic Cartersville Square till the sun sets ( and beyond ).
      Then , hang out at the host hotel 'till whenever.

Sunday July 4th:
      More Autocrossing ! ( $20 per car )
      More autocrossing at Red Top . ( 7:00am to 3:00pm approximately )
      We figured two days of autocrossing would be better , since that's primarily what our cars are set up for .

Then we can all hang around town and watch the City of Cartersville fireworks display from nearby Dellinger Park !!

We have a new/additional event sponsor this year !!
      Fletcher's Customs and Speed http://fletcherscustoms.com/ of Coolidge , Ga. has come on board and is going to sponsor and attend the event !!
      Thanks to Chad Fletcher !!
      Fletschers is a sponsor here on Pro-Touring.com .

The event will still also still be sponsored by Road Killer Kustoms , Pro-Touring.com , Musclerides.com , Day's Chevrolet , and redtop Auto Auction .
      If any other sponsors want to come on board , we welcome you !!

We will have a registration page up soon !
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 06-01-2010 at 07:54 PM.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

4th of July weekend....

Really?

Not sure I can make that one.

Come on Payton , you can make it ..
      It's a long weekend anyway..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I did not say that I did not want to attend

We normally do a family beach trip during that time. I am better at random weekends, not Memorial day, Father's day, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Payton King View Post
      We normally do a family beach trip during that time. I am better at random weekends, not Memorial day, Father's day, Etc.
      Call in sick ??? LOL

Seriously , I hope you can make it ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Good deal Jeff! Sounds like fun.

I should be there....watching ;) Unfortunately, my twin-turbo Grand Wagoneer probably won't be anywhere near ready by then.....

Quote Originally Posted by billyrb View Post
      I should be there....watching ;) Unfortunately, my twin-turbo Grand Wagoneer probably won't be anywhere near ready by then.....

Twin Turbo Wagoneer !!??
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

NO DRAG RACIN

Nope , no drag racing ..
      But two days of autocross is gonna' rule !!
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Count me in!!!!!

Bring that RX8 !
      More Mazdas are roadraced every weekend than any other brand ...
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Zoom Zoom!
      I'll definitely be there Saturday. I have a feeling that the Saturday turnout will be the biggest, with Sunday being a Holiday and all.

We are going to try and make it. Depends on what I have done at the time. Our personal cars are all tore apart right now for changes but I should have some new customer cars ready by then.

I will let you know as we get closer.

Thanks Frank !
      Come on up.
      We'll party at the Hilton ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyCustoms View Post
      We are going to try and make it. Depends on what I have done at the time. Our personal cars are all tore apart right now for changes but I should have some new customer cars ready by then.

I will let you know as we get closer.
      Very Good! It will be good to see you guys again!!
      PS see if you can get JP to come up an bring that Vett.
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Quote Originally Posted by billyrb View Post
      Nice! Bring it to show it off!

Robert

I'm happy to be a part of this up and coming event. I'll be up there with my 70 Camaro "Shop beater V3.0" and Ty's 1971 Pontiac "FreedomBird" and maybe something else if we can get it rolling!! Also will bring some product from BMR Fabrication, the new AFCO coilovers, and some other stuff available for purchase. If theres anything you would like to have track side let me know

Thanks for participating Chad !!
      It's great to have vendor / sponsor support..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Rooms are booked, and days requested off from the Day job!!! I'll be up there early Friday morning

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com