• Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Less than 44 hours till the cruise starts!!! woot woot

Country Flag: United States
      The time is here!!
      Cant wait to see you guys!
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

We are leaving Nashville around noon so will meet up with everyone at the park where dinner is. We are bringing a brand new (Old) car out for it's first run so should be exciting.
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Sitting at davids shop shooting the ****! Fixing to head to hotel and drop truck and trailer and head back over here. Fun times are here

We won't shove off from Daytona until 3PM, so we will see youz tomorrow. We're bringing free Twist Machine parts to give away if that's okay with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      We are leaving Nashville around noon so will meet up with everyone at the park where dinner is. We are bringing a brand new (Old) car out for it's first run so should be exciting.

sweet - see you there. My car is still getting new brakes and new twin disc mccleod clutch and new 5th gear so the mustang will not be there - but I am going to pull a bill and bring a 09 Z06 :D
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

Quote Originally Posted by streetfytr68 View Post
      ...We're bringing free Twist Machine parts to give away if that's okay with everyone.
      While I'm sure those parts won't fit my truck...I'll still say YES bring all the parts you want!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Jeff, is the autocross event actually 'starting' at 7am, or is that when ya'll are going to start marking off the course? If that is the case, when is the first car slated to run? We'll be there around 7am-ish and will need to know where we can set up our tent (as I recall, you said near the building and drive-under).

I kinda need some info on the time too so I'll know what time to leave in the morning. I'm about 3 hours SE of the event. I'm SO ready!!!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Jeff said we're meeting at the host hotel at 7:00 a.m. and getting to the event around 7:30 a.m.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Whew - not going to make 7:30, but we will be there between 8:30 and 9:00.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

I want to thank Jeff, David, Bill and all others that helped make PSMC2 such a great time for everyone. I was only able to participate on Saturday but it was a blast. I will definitly be back in the future and hopefully for the duration.

BTW, this is Brian in the black 73 Camaro.

Quote Originally Posted by bkkpool View Post
      I want to thank Jeff, David, Bill and all others that helped make PSMC2 such a great time for everyone. I was only able to participate on Saturday but it was a blast. I will definitly be back in the future and hopefully for the duration.

BTW, this is Brian in the black 73 Camaro.
      Thank you for coming, Loved your car!!
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Thanks for a great weekend!! Getting to meet more friends and enjoying time with old ones. Thanks to everyone!!!!!!
      Looking forward to September!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com