Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Project Update Requests 50-50 and IIMUCH

Both you guys are building some really nice rides and neither of you have posted much by the way of updates as far as I can find. If this is intentional to keep the rest of the build under wraps until completion I fully understand. I just wanted to make sure you two to know you have an audience here watching the progress.

Also if anybody knows of any other well documented builds that follow the theme of these two cars (full perimeter frame integrated to the body with modern suspension) I would really enjoy seeing them.

mike

Mike,
      Thanks very much for the compliments. The answer to your question (intentional to keep the build under wraps) is yes and no in my case.

I won't be releasing whole fabrication sequences again anytime soon (mostly because the fabrication of the car is nearly done). I will post some pics about how I'm solving my hood hinge problem in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking that will turn out cool and be interesting.

I hope my front suspension article runs soon ... keep an eye on Car Craft for that. Once it runs, I'll release some related material that I've been holding back.

I did post a pic about how I filled my cowl in the Paint & Body section last night.

thanks again,
      jp
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

I'd love to update with some pics of the car, but for now I must keep things under wraps. I will post a pic of my HRE wheels when they arrive later this week.

I'm glad people are enjoying the project, and want to see more. You can always check my site for updates, or a wealth of info that you may not have seen yet.

Just click on the sig.
      Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by TitoJones
      I'd love to update with some pics of the car, but for now I must keep things under wraps. I will post a pic of my HRE wheels when they arrive later this week.

I'm glad people are enjoying the project, and want to see more. You can always check my site for updates, or a wealth of info that you may not have seen yet.

Just click on the sig.
      Tyler
      Quote Originally Posted by www.t56kit.com
      August 17, 2004 - HRE delivers the 18'' 542R rims for 50/50
      Don’t mean to hound after you, just curious.

mike

They got the finish wrong, so they are not here yet. The arrival date on the invoice is off by a week or 2. Trust me, when they come in, there will be pictures.

EDIT:- Check the wheel and tire section!! The wheels are here!

Tyler

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com