Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      very subtle.

Great look. I can't wait to get mine.

Country Flag: United States
      Shawn, thanks for posting the pictures. Your car looks great. I really like this one. Randy
      Custom Front Spoilers
      www.spoilersbyrandy.com

Randy it was good talking with you yesterday and I look forward to working with you.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by prine68 View Post
      Ok guys, I just received my spoiler from Randy and got it installed. I tried to get some pics before more snow came, but they're not that great of pics. I hope they help.

Let me know what you guys think....its a real nice piece and is something different. I left the front plate off for the pics but will be installing one.
      Love the straight-spoke V-40's...sorry I can't say the same about the spoiler.
      '67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12
      World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
      Used to be known as musclecarjohn

www.buickfunnycar.com
      http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar

I actually think that it will be one brand of spoiler that might not get smashed by a parking lot stop or on the entrance to a drive as easily as the stock ones always do.

I'm also thinking that it looks a lot better when you are there in person. Also having it be the same color of the car may really make a big difference too!

May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

I got mine yesterday and it looks great and the quality is excellant. Great job Randy.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Nilsen View Post
      I actually think that it will be one brand of spoiler that might not get smashed by a parking lot stop or on the entrance to a drive as easily as the stock ones always do.

I'm also thinking that it looks a lot better when you are there in person. Also having it be the same color of the car may really make a big difference too!

Mine finally arrived and I put it on last night looks great a little shorter in height than I wanted(about 1.5 inch shorter than factory) Like JIM said It wont hit a parking block that way, its a well done part clean simple stamping and follows the cars lines nicely, good job Randy! I will get some pic of 1sickT8 up here in the next day

Last edited by Rod; 03-07-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks everyone on the comments. I am glad you like the spoiler.
      Randy
      Custom Front Spoilers
      www.spoilersbyrandy.com

Randy,
      Has anyone adapted one to a Dodge Challenger? Or do you have plans for E-body mopars?

Thanks, Wes

do you have any pics of them installed on car

Quote Originally Posted by MoparCar View Post
      Randy,
      Has anyone adapted one to a Dodge Challenger? Or do you have plans for E-body mopars?

Thanks, Wes
      Wes, no one has tryed it on a Challenger yet. What year is your car? I have thought about the Challenger. Thanks Randy
      Custom Front Spoilers
      www.spoilersbyrandy.com

Quote Originally Posted by tankhunter View Post
      do you have any pics of them installed on car
      There are some more pictures earlier on this thread. Randy
      Custom Front Spoilers
      www.spoilersbyrandy.com

Quote Originally Posted by spoilersbyrandy View Post
      Wes, no one has tryed it on a Challenger yet. What year is your car? I have thought about the Challenger. Thanks Randy
      Randy,
      It's a 71 Challenger. They should pretty much so be the same for at least the 70 and 71s.

Thanks, Wes

Mire pictures would be great to see.

I'd like to see a shot from about 10 feet away looking at about a 45deg angle and from the side.

Both eye level and low to the ground shots.

From the shots that are posted, it does seem like it's a bit smaller than I'd like...but I think it looks better than the stock spoiler.
      Dan
      Chapel Hill, NC
      ***PM me if you're close by and can help with my 65 Mustang Fastback project***

Anybody have more pictures? I took a look at my front spoiler today and really don't like it...but want to make sure I'll be happy with this one.
      Dan
      Chapel Hill, NC
      ***PM me if you're close by and can help with my 65 Mustang Fastback project***

Quote Originally Posted by rusty68 View Post
      Mine finally arrived and I put it on last night looks great a little shorter in height than I wanted(about 1.5 inch shorter than factory) Like JIM said It wont hit a parking block that way, its a well done part clean simple stamping and follows the cars lines nicely, good job Randy! I will get some pic of 1sickT8 up here in the next day

Thanks for posting your picture. Your car looks great. I would like to see some more pictures of your car. I am glad you like the spoiler. Randy
      Last edited by spoilersbyrandy; 03-08-2010 at 11:00 AM.
      Custom Front Spoilers
      www.spoilersbyrandy.com

heres another angle, I will set up a a few photos this weekend for you Randy

Shape looks good, But it's just too Small, will get hardly noticed, for $29 I wouldn't care, but for $200 + it matters. I would put my money on customizing to front Valance to the 69 look, a lot more noticeable for around the same price. Good job on the spoiler just needs a little tweaking.

I'm going to have to agree with the comment above. For $250+ shipping ($30) this spoiler is just a little bit too small. If it was like $100-150 then I would be all over it but the thing is barely noticeable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com