Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I had the pre-delta flow mufflers. I really liked the sound a lot but spent over 2 hours a day in the car commuting and after a while it got to be too much.
      Below is a clip of the idle with the flowmaster mufflers.

Mark 68 post some sound clips after you get your mufflers installed if you can.

89 Supercharged Saleen 352 rwhp, 93 Mustang LX 347 stroker 420 rwhp daily driver, 78 Firebird, 69 Opel Kadett Rallye ex-SCCA track car..."everyone needs to own a 4-bbl 4 cylinder once"

I will tell you what the baddest and meanest sounding mufflers are. I had them on my 68 Camaro and now I have them on my 67 Camaro 496 big Block car. They sound loud, deep, they resonate, and give a raspy/throaty sound when you romp the throttle. I get compliments from tons of people "I love how your car sounds... What mufflers are those?"

10 Series Delta Force Race - 1 Chamber

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/se...orce&sc3=&sc4=

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by tonykim View Post
      I had the pre-delta flow mufflers. I really liked the sound a lot but spent over 2 hours a day in the car commuting and after a while it got to be too much.
      Below is a clip of the idle with the flowmaster mufflers.

Mark 68 post some sound clips after you get your mufflers installed if you can.

I'll post one up as soon as it gets warmer around here and I can get the system on.

Mark E.
      '68 RS/SS Camaro, 350 c.i./400 hp, Thumper Cam, Hurst shifter, Muncie M-21, Pypes H-pipe w/violator mufflers, 18" Rushforth Battery Wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com