Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1968 Chevelle bull run car. New Owner

So i decided to purchase a car that has been on this board for some time looks to me since 2009 the original build thread is here by prodigy customs which now seems to be banned https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Rally-Project

The car has a Wegner 415 motor tremec 6 speed moser rear end. The suspension is a complete ride tech on air with their rear link system and front arms.

I purchased this car in Knoxville Tennessee and drove it home to fort lauderdale in 2 days with my brother. we ran the dragon a couple of times and the car behaved beautifully even with a suspension issue. We only had one issue on the way home and that was a broken shock mount. upon arrival to fort lauderdale i dropped the car off at my favorite shop for a detailed inspection of the work performed during the build. a few suspension issues were found. one of the rear bags isnt getting enough pressure. The front bags are coming into contact with the frame in one spot. the headers were purposely dented in order for them to fit. there are a couple of rattles here and there which we are locating and resolving. the interior will be redone with new carpet and door panels. I am still going back and forth regarding the seats they look good but some recaros will look better but the ones installed now are just so comfortable. Im currently cleaning up all the wiring in the trunk and also replacing some wiring that was too thin for example the wires that power the fans... melted a fuse the other day 25 amp, simple fix just too thin a wire and small a fuse. this car will be daily driven so i will make it perfect and 100 percent reliable.

The paint was recently done by Jessie Greening in Nashville and looks killer satin silver with satin black trim. black accent line on the lower portion with a red line also below it.
      the radio was missing along with the amp so that will be replaced once all the mechanical work is completed.

below are some pics of the car as it sits now.

any events near florida let me know id love to meet up with members.

thanks marco
      Attached Images Attached Images                

Country Flag: Canada
      That color looks awesome on that Chevelle.
      Congrats.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the forum. If you want to make improvements, you may want to consider the new Holley mounts and Hooker headers and exhaust:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...m-preview.html

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com