Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: TheShop LLC

TheShop LLC

My apologies to the forum moderators. I feel this post is necessary to warn the forum members of the problems YOU WILL encounter if you deal with theshop LLC. This November will be 5 years since I placed an order for door panels and rear side panels with the theshop LLC. Worst decision I ever made. I did receive the door panels and the lower section of the rear side panels, but the top section seems to have been his achilles heel. I must have called him at least 100 times. When he decides to call back, I'm bombarded with excuses. I'm so efn tired of playing these games with him. He keeps telling me that he has two chevelles in his shop he has been trying to complete. I've heard that excuse about 20 times. The worst part about all of this is I had to modify my rear seat frame by a total of 6" to accept his deeper side panels. I can't exactly turn back unless I'm willing to spend thousands more to buy a new seat frame and re-upholster and then try and build new side panels to look like the rest of my interior. Here's a very short list of excuses I've heard;
      • To many cars in the shop
      • Went through two hurricanes
      • Building is being fumigated
      • Surgery on his finger
      • Surgery on his foot
      • Dog died
      • Uncle died
      • Taking a holiday

The list is so long I will likely run out of available characters I'm able to use in the post. I'm convinced because I live in Canada he just puts me off. I will leave it at this, If I can pass on any advice, STAY AWAY FROM THESHOP LLC !!!!!!!!!

Again, my apologies to the moderators.

Perry

Country Flag: United States
      Five years? That’s crazy. I would just give up and find another shop to finish the job.

I’ve always had good luck with him, don’t understand why he would do you like that.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Country Flag: Canada
      weird ive heard both ... some people love him others hate ....fly there and confront him ????
      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
      On twitter @raustinss
      On Instagram austinss70

Quote Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
      weird ive heard both ... some people love him others hate ....fly there and confront him ????
      I've had to do that elsewhere but luckily it was only 2 hours away. We'll say I was a bit intimidating when I went and I received a check for $7500 as a refund. It of course bounced but a hot check in Texas of that amount is a felony so I used that as a threat to get actual cash. I wonder if The Shop is in an area that would be worth visiting and an in person visit could be made while on the trip.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com