Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: A/C lines

A/C lines

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for a/c lines that aren't stainless braid or the larger rubber replacement. I'm going to run nomex or nylon braid type hoses under the hood for everthing else on the new car and the stainless braided a/c lines would stand out like a sore thumb. The hose I'm using on the other things is black nylon braid with a colored tracer woven in similar to Aeroquip starlite hose. Hoping I could find something that will blend.

Thanks

Tommy Parker

1973 Camaro- fast burn 385, FAST EFI, Bowler 700R4, Hotchkis,Baer, Forgeline SP3P's, completed 2007, updated 2010
      1972 Camaro-Project Fool's Gold- LD 3-link,DSE sub-frame,C6 Z06 brakes,TKO 600, LS2 stroked to 402, Forgeline, in progress

Country Flag: United States
      I have the Aeroquip EZ Clip stuff. I have not installed it yet...
      http://www.vintageair.com/catalog09/...talog%2068.pdf

I got my hookup from Frank at Prodigy/GP
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

Definitely EZ Clip. It's very compact and clean. Smaller diameter, tighter bend radius, lighter, and no crimping. It will be going on my car.

Wishing for something with a nylon braided outer cover and crimp type fittings. I guess that's just wishing though.
      Tommy Parker

1973 Camaro- fast burn 385, FAST EFI, Bowler 700R4, Hotchkis,Baer, Forgeline SP3P's, completed 2007, updated 2010
      1972 Camaro-Project Fool's Gold- LD 3-link,DSE sub-frame,C6 Z06 brakes,TKO 600, LS2 stroked to 402, Forgeline, in progress

EZ Clip. Works great. Highly recommended.

jp
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com