Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Breaking News!

Steve you bring a fresh view point and ideas to the table and I'm sure with the leadership Bill has brought to the whole pro-touring events as it's oldest contiguous event (RTTH's),,,, we will be better off with what ever is decided after conversations have been reviewed...

Bill has consistently shown leadership and I personally look upon him as the "Pro-touring event elder" so to speak..... I believe he has a very good ear and his heart is certainly been proven to be in the right place time and again for the majorities interest....

The continued involvement of team players like you Steve is a tremendous asset to all of us that enjoy the Pro-touring events. We're all appreciative of people that help grow the sport we so love by engaging conversation and offering fresh thoughts for considerations,,,, thanks bud.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Country Flag: United States
      Steve is right guys. My Year Rule is about RTTHS only for now. We have so many people coming and no way to grow the event so we have to limit space and the best way to do that as I see it is a year cut off. Now, if I don't fill the venue, I will accept cars, in order that have posted in the RTTHs thread that don't meet the year cut off. Hopefully everyone will get to come that wants to, but I have to make sure all the musclecar era cars that want to come get to. Remember, this eliminates one of my own cars, so I certainly am not picking on anyone.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Steve you bring a fresh view point and ideas to the table and I'm sure with the leadership Bill has brought to the whole pro-touring events as it's oldest contiguous event (RTTH's),,,, we will be better off with what ever is decided after conversations have been reviewed...

Bill has consistently shown leadership and I personally look upon him as the "Pro-touring event elder" so to speak..... I believe he has a very good ear and his heart is certainly been proven to be in the right place time and again for the majorities interest....

The continued involvement of team players like you Steve is a tremendous asset to all of us that enjoy the Pro-touring events. We're all appreciative of people that help grow the sport we so love by engaging conversation and offering fresh thoughts for considerations,,,, thanks bud.
      Does this mean I can't be part of the rrrrrrrrRRRRRat Pack? Bud?

Hell no all it takes is a simple 2,000 miles to join the rrrrrRRRat Pack, just ask anyone that drove the distance so far.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by streetfytr68 View Post
      At the Motor State Challenge, we can make some changes that will accommodate a bunch more cars, so limiting year of manufacture is a bad idea.

Limiting year of manufacture is a serious decision if your name is Motor State Distributing. They probably sell more air intake kits for late model cars than the total gross sales for the entire pro touring industry combined.

The same holds true for many of our sponsors like Hotchkis and Baer. These companies are serious about selling parts for late model cars as well as old cars. ridetech, for example, showed up at the MSC with a sinister black 2010 Mustang.

That means rules for one event might vary from rules for another event.
      Thanks, Steve. That's exactly the point I was trying to get across in post # 146.

I'm happy there's at least some ideas to keep the Motorstate Challenge open to all year cars (at least for now). I love the mix, mostly old muscle cars with a few new cars thrown in for comparison. (Whether I bring my old car next year, or stick with the newer one.)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com