Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      No bull run car, it did not get into the show.

Tazz.(Albert).. the guy at RTTHs from Canada may meet us along the way if all goes well.

Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

I hope Albert can make it, They were a nice bunch.....
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Kinda tempting, but driving all that way and not being able to get into SEMA would suck! I suppose there is the rest of Vegas to enjoy though...

We're going too. We have to trailer out of MN (no heater, or SNOW TIRES fer cryin' out loud) but once we get to more reasonable climate, we'd be willing to unload and roll with ya'll. We have to check in at SEMA on Monday AM, so we'll be rolling into Vegas early Sunday. We plan to clean it up for the show- that's what Sunday is for.

My car looks bad enough already. No need to have it be filthy too.

If we can coordinate where we'll be on I40, we should be able to caravan out with ya. We're leaving Friday AM from MN, and heading South.
      Scott Parkhurst

2011 Car Craft Real Street Eliminator Winner

Anyone know how many cars might roll in together?
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

If you guys are rolling in to Vegas on Sunday morn I would be willing to drive past Vegas a couple of hundred miles and roll into town with you. I just need to be there Sunday afternoon to move into the show.

Thoughts? Do you have a route or ETA yet?
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Wait...how can all this be possible Bill?

....I thought Pro-Touring was dead.

Hold on...hold on....somebody bring me up to speed here. Kinda confused right now.
      1968 Pro-Touring Camaro LS1

Project: Next Year
      - Start date; June '01
      - Completion; Sometime next year or the year after.....

Scott, we would love to have you join us. We will be leaving here earlier Friday morning and we go west on I-40 til we get to Kingsman, Az.
      About 1800 miles on I-40, then on into Vegas. We will get to Vegas sometime Sunday, I figure noon.

Larry looks like Brian, Yancy, Shafi Keisler and myself for sure all the way.

Come on over Steve, met us in Kingsman, Az. We will stop at Hoover Dam for photos for sure, neat place for pictures.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Scott, we would love to have you join us. We will be leaving here earlier Friday morning and we go west on I-40 til we get to Kingsman, Az.
      About 1800 miles on I-40, then on into Vegas. We will get to Vegas sometime Sunday, I figure noon.

Larry looks like Brian, Yancy, Shafi Keisler and myself for sure all the way.

Come on over Steve, met us in Kingsman, Az. We will stop at Hoover Dam for photos for sure, neat place for pictures.
      Hmmm.. maybe we could meet at the Damn.. it's "sorta" on the way.. I would need to know a meet up time to see if it will work with the time optima wants me at SEMA.

Would be cool to have a big group rolling into town.
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Bill-

Get me your cell number and we'll try and connect on the road. I think you'll be ahead of us a bit, but we should be able to work this out.
      Scott Parkhurst

2011 Car Craft Real Street Eliminator Winner

eight six five 850 eight two two eight
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      No bull run car, it did not get into the show.

Tazz.(Albert).. the guy at RTTHs from Canada may meet us along the way if all goes well.

Bill I'm in for this one ,,,,,the guys and I are getting all over the Formula Monday morning,,,, I plan to do the full run from your place to SEMA and back all things equal...

BTW Ron I'm waiting to hear if a buddy from Toronto is joining me on the run,,,, if not your welcome to join me in my car if your not up and running by then.....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      I hope Albert can make it, They were a nice bunch.....
      Thanks Brian it was really great meeting you too,,,I'm in on the road trip as stated above.....

That Mustang of yours is sweet,,,, you know between you guys and Ron's Blue car (all be it two very different builds) you could get me dreaming and scheming in Ford land one of these days LOL... (Now if my oldest son gets an eyeful of this thread there will be no living in this house) LOL... Hard core GM house and he's the lone wolf Saleen holding up the FORD flag around here LOL....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Thanks Brian it was really great meeting you too,,,I'm in on the road trip as stated above.....

That Mustang of yours is sweet,,,, you know between you guys and Ron's Blue car (all be it two very different builds) you could get me dreaming and scheming in Ford land one of these days LOL... (Now if my oldest son gets an eyeful of this thread there will be no living in this house) LOL... Hard core GM house and he's the lone wolf Saleen holding up the FORD flag around here LOL....

Glad to here your coming along....your overall trip will make our's look like a Sunday grocery run.

We will keep your Ford love quiet until your ready to.....um....well I guess "come out" so to speak. These kinda things are easier if you break it to your family on your own terms first.

It will be an honor to have you guys along

See you soon,
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Quote Originally Posted by trapin View Post
      Wait...how can all this be possible Bill?

....I thought Pro-Touring was dead.

Hold on...hold on....somebody bring me up to speed here. Kinda confused right now.
      Think Freiburger will drive his new version of The Crusher all the way?
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Alright Albert, sounds great. This is going to be one cool trip for everyone involved. Where you going to meet us? Here? Nashville at Brian's? Just let me know.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

X-country trek with a bunch of bad-arse cars to SEMA then actually racing the damn things?!?!

Someone is doing a writeup and photos on this for publication right?

Get Ro to ride shotgun or something!
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Hey Bill it's gonna be a blast buddy..... I plan to come knock'n on your door if that works for you???? Drop me a line when you get a chance and let me know what time we're heading out as I'll most likely come in a day or two ahead of heading West..

I figure it'll be fun to do the whole drive Toronto to Pigeon and Pigeon to Vegas,,,, then turn around and do it all again for good measure.

You know what they say about me and directions buddy???? "I say nice boy but his heads a little close to the ground" ROFLMAO..... (thank God for GPS)

Hey did we hear hear any more from Ron, be a blast to have him along too...
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Hey Bill it's gonna be a blast buddy..... I plan to come knock'n on your door if that works for you???? Drop me a line when you get a chance and let me know what time we're heading out as I'll most likely come in a day or two ahead of heading West..

I figure it'll be fun to do the whole drive Toronto to Pigeon and Pigeon to Vegas,,,, then turn around and do it all again for good measure.

You know what they say about me and directions buddy???? "I say nice boy but his heads a little close to the ground" ROFLMAO..... (thank God for GPS)

Hey did we hear hear any more from Ron, be a blast to have him along too...
      We are leaving here Oct. 30 early that morning. Friday week. Come on down.....hehe
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Sunday? Damn, you're rolling in before I get there. Would have been fun to watch you all roll down the strip.
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com