Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Vince's bachelor party track day!!!

Hey everyone, as some of you may know im soon to be married to my long time girlfriend (aka Gina Mrs. Quick). So now, its celebration time.
      Buttonwillow has a track clinic, its on a Saturday and features a short morning class, ride along with an instructor, lunch, then open track from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. Instead of renting the track for the afternoon, I will be setting up a get together at the clinic being held on July 16 2005.
      Previously plans were for June 19th but have of the cars to show are down,including a fast Eleanore clone and a Lambo.So July worked better for most of us. Get your cars ready.
      If you are interested please sound off here then you can email me (click on my screen name) or email Les Phillips at buttonwillow raceway at [email protected] to get on the list. There can be as many as 65 cars at a clinic. I've talked to him already so just leave your name and let him know your with the Vince's group.

MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

About time!!!

Congrats Vince, I would love to go but my car is a few years away. Where the heck is Buttonwillow anyway? I'll keep in touch,
      Jeff
      1971 RS Camaro: PAINKILLER

dennis68 Guest
      I'm there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandre
      Congrats Vince, I would love to go but my car is a few years away. Where the heck is Buttonwillow anyway? I'll keep in touch,
      Buttonwillow is directly west of Bakersfield, about a mile west of I-5. I was there back in 2003 helping a friend who was driving a super late model for his friend, helping him get the suspension dialed in.
      Doug
      67 Camaro - Project: Retribution

"Honda: The most efficient means of converting gasoline into noise without the side effect of horsepower."

Vince you dog.Married ?? I thought you where saving yourself for me!!!

Congrats!!!

Chris
      1971 RS Z28 Pro-touring thing......will it ever be done??

Hey, I would LOVE to be there.. maybe I could shoot some pics for the news section "the ultimate bachelor party"..

Will there be strippers??? ;)

Oh, I will have the 68 by then, dying to toss that biatch around the track some :D

p.s. Buttonwillow is a GREAT track with almost nothing to hit if you screw up!
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

strppers??? where?

Hi guys, thanks Cris,but no...your a sick puppy! LOL staying with the doggie theme.
      No Steve haven't found any strippers that would follow us into battle, funny they'd meet us in a dark alley tho?!?! It would be cool if you can get some pictures in the mag...tell ya,if your bringing that beast,let me know I will stay behind you since you can't find anything eles to hit! I have to admit I wanna see it run. So far I have 12... Any takers?? don't be shy! This should be alot of fun.
      Oh sorry, its on a Saturday
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

So my brilliant idea of stripper flag marshalls isn't looking good, huh? Bummer.

Jul. 16th is perfect for me. I can run at BuRP on Saturday, and go down to El Mirage on Sunday.

When's the due date for entry fee? I'm short on money right now.
      The first step of becoming a better driver is to attend a track event, time yourself, and realize the fact you really suck.

Signed,
      A driver who laps Big Willow at 1:42.6 in a 134hp BMW - and I am still considered mediocre.

Stripper flag marshals would not be a good idea. My eyes would be drifting away.....

Now strippers that want to buff my wheels between rounds, that's my kinda track day!

July 16 eh?

Does the clinic enforce restrictive passing rules?
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC
      Stripper flag marshals would not be a good idea. My eyes would be drifting away.....

Now strippers that want to buff my wheels between rounds, that's my kinda track day!

July 16 eh?

Does the clinic enforce restrictive passing rules?
      Im sure the clinic is like any open track day at button.. only safe passing allowed.. pass one side.. wave by.. etc..

I want to race my car but I can't say I want to fender dance with anyone
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

dennis68 Guest
      Rubbin's racin' right?

I'm in, even if I end up driving the commuter car. Same question as Salt Racer though, when is the money due? And no previous track experience required, correct? Sending an Email to you Vince. Thanks!
      Brian D
      Snotty Bimmer driver.

track day

Strippers would be nice but remember the future groom doesn't have to pay right? except for tips of coarse , Reminds me of my trip to Vegas and a roll of quarters... or that time in LA with the pack of Baloney... never mind.
      If you e mail Les, he can give you the scoop on all info you may have.Remember to mention the Vince's stripper bachelor party race....at least register now and pay later. I believe he has the registration open for us now...I can give you his phone number late this week. He's not advertising the July 16 date till end of May so that gives us some time.
      Rubbin's racin' right?
      i feel sorry for the guys behind you...bondo dust in your air filter can't be good!
      Might be fun to tag along to Mirage after????
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC
      Well, the idea is to make sure first timers will pay attention to flags.
      Nah, I'm just joking around. I'd be looking at something other than flags - that wouldn't be a good thing. Those with 5-pt harness may have problems with that too.

The dry lake isn't too far from Buttonwillow. It's about 130 miles from Bakersfield, so it wouldn't be a bad drive. I hope my friends will be racing there.

I'm waiting reply from Les...
      The first step of becoming a better driver is to attend a track event, time yourself, and realize the fact you really suck.

Signed,
      A driver who laps Big Willow at 1:42.6 in a 134hp BMW - and I am still considered mediocre.

I'm in but like some people have said before, when is the money due?
      Stuart Seitz

sorry guys

Hi all.
      My computers done due to the move so iam not able to check my email. Im sure Les has replied. If anyone eles get a response please post it for everyone. I think I will call him tomorrow. Like I said I think you can register then pay at the gate??? Looks like we might be building a car for the trip...05 Mustang or 02 GTO.
      Im bringing our 3rd gen to thrash on.
      I should be back on line by Saturday.
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)
      [QUOTE=MrQuick]Hi all.
      My computers done due to the move QUOTE]

Vince did you move allready?
      J.T.

Still trying to figure out what we are going to do. But hey thanks to comcast my computers back up.
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

can you register for me? my fingers are swollen

Ok what the hell did you do now? Oh get a PSP or did you get GT4? Jessica can type right? Anyone eles get info?
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com